• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Seekers of Truth

Hanakai said:
@Orikanyo No problem :3 Its always interesting to have characters that fall outside the norm. But I call 98% of any profit you make from using said character.
@Leo Radomir Scales? Tarot doesn't have a Scales card. Do you mean Temperance or Justice?

EDIT: Femperor and Manpress FTW!
yeah what u said

@Hanakai

i had the sudden thought of a man who is pretty much 99% purest muscle, fitted into Mitsuru's school uniform.

fool:hes probably gona be strength of the chario-

*Empress arcana appears*

Fool: What?

Manpress: Come *insert name here* let us go study and increase your grades! *Flexes way towards school library.*

4d3d0b55b6b83567aa658ed2f2a84c7c.jpg

Like that?

PS not what I'm using >.>

i have not played danganronpa, I've heard good things.

That being said, by appearance alone, not knowing the character at all, i have a favorite character from it now.

that aside I shall go the path of the predecessor and possibly do something student counsel related. or perhaps make him higher on the social ladder in a way, just the way of the MANpress you know, they are generally leaders of a social sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly suggest it; even if you don't own the system, the anime is still great. But yah, Sakura is awesome (And yes, she is a she).

I shall walk the opposite path I guess; being the person you generally want to stay far away from and/or hide expensive objects from. Definitely starting more on the reversed emperor end of things.

Of course she is a she, look at her, such gentle grace, her beautiful sweet eyes! Her bulging biceps and legs that could most likely kick down a mountain.

Indeed, she is easily a woman.

Alright, and I shall endeavor to try to to keep the distain and disgust he feels locked up tight and shown only in tiny little shots hidden in words she wouldn't understand~!

Oh this is going to be fun.

Your sarcasm is noted, but again that is NOT the character I'm playing xD . Just be careful, she's not stupid. She just has a more... direct way of dealing with problems. Like grinding people's faces into concrete hamburger.

Btw, we have 3 now; any idea when a character thread will be ready?

He said he is working on it I think.

And it's more of a... hmm how to explain it.

Say she stated something on the lines of grinding his face into the dirt, his reply would be something along the lines of.

"I see, however no matter how much you try, my dirt covered face would still be higher then your test scores."

Basicly witty counters, more accurate and planned then simply threatening violence.

Secretly he would love these exchanged, not many are so brash and free spirited in their lives, and atleast he knows what she thinks about him.

A small rivalry to keep things interesting no? I can't wait to see what sillyness we shall create.

Started on thread currently *** Hopefully can be finished soon ( I usually dont write a thread all at once, I just save it little by little like a project)

You take all the time you need, we're just excited.

That said, how shall we do persona acquisition? Dungeons? All in one dungeon? Or are we simply inexplicably having these powers when we enter the realm of mysterious mysteries?

Good, best way of doing it.

It's a nice change to not always be certain of how things will end up even if I was playing a character I made.

Orikanyo said:
Good, best way of doing it.
It's a nice change to not always be certain of how things will end up even if I was playing a character I made.
A nice change? Not sure how they do it around here, but isn't that sort of how RPing generally works?

Persona elements, interesting plot, promising characters already being presented...where do I sign up, please?

Alot of things don't end up being a surprise, like the person can't just keep their trap shut about it and blab everything, god forbid soemthing is a surprise or flips a table for once.

But occasionally you find a person who takes the job of Gm well, best you hold onto those folks as hard as you can.

@Mine our glorious leader is currently making the thread as we speak, or kinda, in short bursts. Either way feel free to lounge about and stare thoughtfully at the abstract paintings.

@Orikanyo Why thank you kindly, I'll do just that. I myself am already bubbling with ideas to be honest. But perhaps it's best to leave a little to the imagination for now... I do wish to keep faithful to the Arcana and to what each represent and not just go "against the norm and be original" because in my case it might backfire tremendously while I do intend to make a good character. I hope I don't piss off anyone on the process in any case, ahah.

do whatever you like, I'm making a male empress arcana and hanakai is making a female emporer, just have a aspect of the arcana and your all set, even if it is a hidden aspect.

I see... I could join the bandwagon with a male Lovers then!

Ahah, just kidding. I'll come up with something without relying on other people's idea alone. I don't want to be a copy-cat or anything.

No worries, jokes aside I chose it because it seems fitting to mirror since emperor and Empress mirror each other anyways.

Do whatever you like~!

The plot seems interesting, and I like ideas tossed around for characters. I would be willing to join if there's room~

that depends, are prepared to submit yourself into the initiation?

Alright, first you must spin around three times, crawl out that window, use this knife to pry open window below this one, crawl inside that room and collect the object that is placed upon the third pedestal from the left, not the right, the left, the third one.

Removing the object will cause an alarm, but you must not be seen, escape through the window you came from and remember to take the knife, leave no evidence.

Return here with the object, and you will be admited into this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back