Persona Mirror World (REBOOT)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]So is DGLong and his pal gonna be the first to be rescued?...

[/QUOTE]
DGLong said:
Actually, probably both me and Euclid will investigate and asking around, maybe pressing for Yuki and Rei about what they see etc etc. And maybe someone (NPC perhaps) will wander around the hall and got trapped inside. Well, this is just an idea though...
People could disappear and the Shadow Operatives would need to work with the police since that's one of the few things that they need to investigate. When these missing people started reappearing they will suspect something and remembered about a case that previously happened in Inaba (Persona 4)

That's my idea

Ah I get it. Seeing that two of you missing for a day, and suddenly pops out, we on SO decided to talk to you about it. All we need to do was just to contact the cop (NPC?) about it, rite?

Well if someone is going missing, may I suggest my character? Because he literally has a hard time being noticed, I think it would be funny for them to learn he's been kidnapped.

An introvert kids? You will give us SO a hard time investigating haha xD

Oh he's not introverted. He likes to help people out, which is why he works part time at a day care. People just literally don't know he's there.

She is finished, I'm gona go lay down for awhile.

DGLong said:
Ah I get it. Seeing that two of you missing for a day, and suddenly pops out, we on SO decided to talk to you about it. All we need to do was just to contact the cop (NPC?) about it, rite?
Yup! IIRC you write that Mitsuru wants you to work with the police?

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Well if someone is going missing, may I suggest my character? Because he literally has a hard time being noticed, I think it would be funny for them to learn he's been kidnapped.

[/QUOTE]
That's going to be funny. Kit telling Yuki and Rei that one of their friends is taken, but then they stare at each other and ask "Who?"

Yup, so maybe ater noticed that you went missing we will contact the police :D

So then, what's the plan?

I actually came up with an idea, but I would need at least one or two other people who are in the mirror world before Angelo, as well as too much idea's approval on it...

Chale said:
I actually came up with an idea, but I would need at least one or two other people who are in the mirror world before Angelo, as well as too much idea's approval on it...
Tell us, please!

Orikanyo said:
So then, what's the plan?
[QUOTE="Knight Nate]I think my character is going to go missing.

[/QUOTE]
I am free about who's going to go next (pretty much throwing the roster out of the window right now), so we should talk about who's going to go next

Well, first would one mind filling me in... on what were doing?

I get people are vieing to "who goes next" but i'd rather know what the line is before before I get in que if yea get me.

This wasn't what i was asking for.

i was asking, what are we to do besides sitting here twiddling our thumbs?

Wait... were not doing what the game did are we? Introducing one person at a time?

<p>Well, we can interact if we want, but we are not going to be all in at once. That would just be chaos. What you can do, is interact, and talk to other people. But you just wont be prominent on the other side, that is, until you are, witch by that point it will be your turn. Now as far as how MANY people will be there, that's up to <a href="<___base_url___>/members/too-much-idea.25436/" rel="">too much idea</a> as of now.</p>

Bah, I hate waiting. There isn't much for my character to do besides be at a day care, which is why I said to just kidnap him.

Well, we could send another 1-2 people in now, couldn't we?

Not that I'm volunteering, I kinda planned for my character to enter the mystery part a bit later, so being in the third+ group to get a persona is fine by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knight Nate Well. I think we should work out who would actually work, seeing as we are not using the roster. By that I mean, witch combination would both work, as well as how long certain parings will need to last. Example of, who would be in what class? What year? If they are fully compatible on there own or not. I certainly can't be the first one. Angelo simply dose not fit in this spot.

Kalin Scarlet Again, we should just let too much idea tell us. I'm not saying don't give ideas, and I want to be clear that there is no intention to sound contrary, it just dose whenever you address someone like this, this just seems like something that would have been pre-planed, or some reasoning behind it.

Not to mention that other members are currently missing. The last thing that anyone should want is to cut someone out, who has been around. Right now its just being patent frankly. It isn't a bad thing to wait. An you cant role play the situation out all by yourself so right now there is noting more to it but being patent.

If it helps, since my character technically awakened during the Fall though his Persons remains inert, he could confront his regret to evolve his Persona instead later on in the RP. The act of entering the Mirror World would allow him to summon, but he wouldn't know until his hand is forced so he can act as a navigator if we don't have one yet.(Dunno if aquaknight is still with us) Could work as a later mini-boss. Well, this ideas just to make the intro of other characters faster, but it's your call. @too much idea

@DGLong I'll post when I get back home. I typed it up already on my home computer and forgot to post, but I'm currently working so I can't access it. There's apparently no rough draft saves without RTF. Typing this in chunks is pretty hard actually.

Well, if there's anyone who's in the same year as the two people who are rescuing them, I think they should go first. My character is a fourth year, so he can wait if you want to do it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back