Persona Mirror World (REBOOT)

[QUOTE="too much idea]Seeing your regret reflected in the mirror
Which will be demonstrated soon

[/QUOTE]
Ohh, I see. Since my character's regret has not been revealed yet, I was just wondering how...

Mine said:
Ohh, I see. Since my character's regret has not been revealed yet, I was just wondering how...
Inside the mirror world, your will see and hearing things related to your regret. With it, you are lured to come inside one of the abandoned attractions located inside the Mirror World. There, you will wander around until you saw a single standing mirror where you see your regret reflected on it. The reflection will mock you, taunt you, blame you, until you had enough and break the mirror to stop it from talking.

That's when the Regret broke free and turn into NPC boss.

If you are taken from the outside world, you will encounter something that reminds you of your regret first. Then, you saw a reflection related to that regret on the mirror that pulls you in. You will arrive in one of the abandoned attractions inside the Mirror World, then see the standing mirror and goes on pretty much the same.

Also, the main entrance to the Mirror World would be from a broken mirror panel inside the house of mirror

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I've been busy, I shall make a post! I assume my character won't get their persona as I believe there are people already who are trying to get theirs by solving or accepting their regrets so I'll just try to figure out where to place my character.

Perhaps I made a poor decision in waiting for someone to be rescued...but I'll stick to it. Not really much for me to post otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Knight Nate @Archdemon You guys can start posting and having activities, befriending the characters before your turn to be dragged into the Mirror World or you can hang around and start posting when it's your character's time to shine :)

too much idea]@Knight Nate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4248-archdemon/ said:
@Archdemon[/URL] You guys can start posting and having activities, befriending the characters before your turn to be dragged into the Mirror World or you can hang around and start posting when it's your character's time to shine :)
I'm working on my little sweet heart now, would you mind if I talked to you in private about backstory and such?

See if my devious plans are okay with you. :P

EuclidAmarok said:
Can DGLong and I enter the Mirror World yet? Or should we wait @too much idea ?
You guys should wait

Orikanyo said:
I'm working on my little sweet heart now, would you mind if I talked to you in private about backstory and such?
See if my devious plans are okay with you. :P
Aw yis PM me!

Well, we should make Hibiki and Himawari called it a day and then investigate again after timeskip xD

If anyone would like to interact with my character Ren, he's now available! :P I'm so excited for all the weird stuff he's gonna do! Like when in a bad situation where he's surrounded by thugs he'll just start painting them. :)

DGLong said:
Well, we should make Hibiki and Himawari called it a day and then investigate again after timeskip xD
Since we have a lot of characters and Yuki and Rei has opened the door to Mirror World, people will start disappearing.

So, who want to go missing first?

Hmm, since we from SO would end up investigating, perhaps some of the students?

[QUOTE="too much idea]Since we have a lot of characters and Yuki and Rei has opened the door to Mirror World, people will start disappearing.
So, who want to go missing first?

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhhh I can't wait for Ren to disappear! That is going to be like the best scenario! It's going to be super weird! I'm not sure if he should be the first one to disappear though.... Kinda want him to befriend or make some acquaintances first. I wonder how many actual characters would know who Ren is since he is a famous Artist.

DGLong said:
Hmm, since we from SO would end up investigating, perhaps some of the students?
You could start looking for the 'two disappearing students'?

@too much idea yeah that could be the one. After we go investigate it for day 2, and heard some of the workers gossiping about two people who didn't came out of the attraction and we can improve it from there..

DGLong said:
@too much idea yeah that could be the one. After we go investigate it for day 2, and heard some of the workers gossiping about two people who didn't came out of the attraction and we can improve it from there..
Rei and Yuki will come out of the attraction later, as the broken mirror is now the main entrance to the mirror world. But maybe they will attract unwanted attention as "the two kid that disappeared and then suddenly appear again."

Ah, that being said, I'll post something and wait for both you and Mine solve things up xD

Actually, probably both me and Euclid will investigate and asking around, maybe pressing for Yuki and Rei about what they see etc etc. And maybe someone (NPC perhaps) will wander around the hall and got trapped inside. Well, this is just an idea though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back