Persona Mirror World (REBOOT)

@too much idea , I'm in a pickle...

I'm thorn between the Magician or the Hermit. The former mostly because I would love to play your character's "bro", following Persona's tradition. The latter just has a cool skill gimmick.

Mine said:
@too much idea , I'm in a pickle...
I'm thorn between the Magician or the Hermit. The former mostly because I would love to play your character's "bro", following Persona's tradition. The latter just has a cool skill gimmick.
... Flip a coin?

[QUOTE="too much idea]... Flip a coin?

[/QUOTE]
I was hoping for an opinion since it's your character but yeah...sorry, I shouldn't bother you with this.

I never did much with my previous character so I guess I'll take it from there. If that's okay of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine said:
I was hoping for an opinion since it's your character but yeah...sorry, I shouldn't bother you with this.
I never did much with my previous character so I guess I'll take it from there. If that's okay of course.
Sorry if i offend you in any way. I thought that you should decide in on your own, as in the end it's your character. As for my opinion...

• Magician: We all need that 'bro', comic relief character! Yuki also need someone who could show her around, and to become her best buds!
  • Your past character: Ren is cool and i really like his persona! We haven't seen much from him last time so it's awesome if we could see a load more from him this time!
  • Hermit: a cool Persona should come with a cool character

[QUOTE="too much idea]Sorry if i offend you in any way. I thought that you should decide in on your own, as in the end it's your character. As for my opinion...
  • Magician: We all need that 'bro', comic relief character! Yuki also need someone who could show her around, and to become her best buds!
  • Your past character: Ren is cool and i really like his persona! We haven't seen much from him last time so it's awesome if we could see a load more from him this time!
  • Hermit: a cool Persona should come with a cool character

[/QUOTE]
What?! Nononono, I was the one being rude, you did nothing wrong ! !

Thank you for considering what I wanted and all that too!

I'll incorporate the Magician role in my character then, thanks. It won't be Ren completly but I'm really glad you liked him. I was thinking of him being more of an unintentional comic relief, more subtle than the ones in the previous entries of Persona, I hope that's alright.

@too much idea , thank you for accepting my character, but if it's alright I would like to make just a few adjustments.

After some consideration and recalling how the first time I was part of this project went, would it be alright for my character to be a senior like Yuki? I think it works better, given how he is the Magician and all....His job could just be something he kept a secret from the school, since he is not technically an adult.

And second, I actually meant Igor being his boss, or at least Rei thinks he is, ahah. But if it fits better with the lore you have in mind him being a client, I understand!

Mine said:
@too much idea , thank you for accepting my character, but if it's alright I would like to make just a few adjustments.
After some consideration and recalling how the first time I was part of this project went, would it be alright for my character to be a senior like Yuki? I think it works better, given how he is the Magician and all....His job could just be something he kept a secret from the school, since he is not technically an adult.

And second, I actually meant Igor being his boss, or at least Rei thinks he is, ahah. But if it fits better with the lore you have in mind him being a client, I understand!
Sure! Maybe he a part-time work as a waiter?

[QUOTE="too much idea]Sure! Maybe he a part-time work as a waiter?

[/QUOTE]
As a bartender, yes. Thank you!

Just in case this does actually come up at some point, I changed Rei's whole "mama goose ruins my masculinity" for "papa wolf", if that's okay. Since it was already explored with Kanji in a different angle.

Who's next by the way? Following the whole "first group, second group" dynamic?

Mine said:
Who's next by the way? Following the whole "first group, second group" dynamic?
No, anyone canp ost anytime they want. Planning to wait until everyone posted their , but i guess i'll turn the wheel ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back