• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Mirror World (Reboot)

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
The story takes place in a city named Oyama. The story is revolves around a theme park located in the town that is full with urban legends and mysterious visitor disappearance.

My character, the Fool, just transferred to Oyama. She just recently got into an accident that she couldn't remember what and the doctor and her family sent her to Oyama to visit the famous theme park and have some fun with new friends.

The theme park is really famous nationwide, despite the mysterious visitor disappearance that happens every month.

The Mirror World will suck everyone who comes to the park with negative emotion, a contrast with the fun and happy emotions that the other visitors have.

It opens inside the House of Mirror, that is connected to another House of Mirror in 'the other world' (Please google Abandoned Fun Fair for reference of the shadow world)

Something kept sucking the visitors inside, a very strong negative emotion that lives inside the world. You decided to group together to find and destroy that strong negative emotion in order to destroy the Mirror World

The idea is that this RP will start with 3 people at first since, like the anime/the game, everyone didn't get their characters at the same time. After the three character got their persona, i will open more slot for two or three more people, and that will go on until i have a total of 9 character.

Unlucky said:
I wouldn't mind joining in later if you have enough people for now.
The idea is like Persona 4, whwre it started with three and continues with saving everyone else.

Six or even ten character at the start will do, as long as they have some sort of relationships with each other (Friend, lover, classmate, teacher, etc) just as long as while waiting for their opportunity they can post something and interact with the other characters.

I wouldn't mind joining either~

//I have a Magician and a Male Lovers Arcana character I'd love to use *Probably just one or the other*

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

I wouldn't mind joining either~

//I have a Magician and a Male Lovers Arcana character I'd love to use *Probably just one or the other*

[/QUOTE]
There will be no reservation, it will be first come first serve. Gotta be fast

photo.jpg

*Gets ready to run*

//With my Luck you'll open it while I'm at school and I get left with the worst arcana... T-...Temperance... *shivers*​

I tend to fit into the "Justice" arcana. If that or Emperor or Magician is still available (if Lucky decides on Lovers), I might want to join in later.

I agree: Temperance isn't the worst Arcana. It's all in how you look at it. For example, I tend to find Moons and Hanged Men incredibly annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I'd definitely be interested in a good Persona RP. Haven't been in too many that I've considered being worthwhile, so I'd be up for giving this a go. I'm a little wary since I'm a bit slow when it comes to posting, but I have several ideas for about 5 different Arcana's with three more I've already used- which I might use here which makes my roster 8- so I have no fears with being stuck with an Arcana I can't make a character around.

Despairingly Lucky] [CENTER][FONT='Book Antiqua']Would "First come First serve" still apply if I made my character now and linked you?[/FONT] [/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11434-too-much-idea/ said:
@too much idea[/URL]
No, you have to make it in the thread.

Just in case you didn't get the arcana you wanted, please think about characters that would fit your second/third options.

The start will be a slow one, because i want all the characters registered to have some sort of relation with each other even if it's just a small one like 'classmate' or 'teacher'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back