• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Lost in Stasis

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
In the middle ages a dark knight known as Sepulchre conquered the world. He had set out in a prophecy to destroy the sun. According to the prophecy if the sun hadn't been destroyed, the world would have fell into ruin.
Despite this many opposed the tyrannical knight. The Evil Knight had become a monster and a threat to the world. A group of brave heroes had set out to stop him from destroying the sun.

They failed. They failed. They failed.

One hundred years later Sepulchre disappeared from the world mysteriously. Time continued to move as the world had recovered from his reign. - History

ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Let me begin.

Clockwork Academy.
A wondrous school that has stood since the 18th century.
The school is a strange secretive school.
Many across the world know of them for their research in the Dyson Effect.
A strange phenomenon that involves objects known as the nemesis artifacts.
Strange things occur at Clockwork Academy. I dare not say any more.
I've spoken too much.

1,000 years ago the sun disappeared.
Nobody knows why exactly although since then there have only nights.

I am thou
Thou Art I
I will help you remember
I never want you to forget
Goodbye Memories

One of the students at Clockwork Academy was mysteriously found one day Crystallized in Stasis. Students have begun to disappear. A small group of students set out to investigate the disappearance of their classmates. A infamous group of shadows known as the "All-knowing" have claimed to know the truth of reality. Led by a dark leader known as the Paragon of Truth, the gang claims to have "initiated" the lost students.
Strange things begin to happen slowly. Secrets uncovered. Memories remembered.

The group of students uncover a secret that has been hidden for thousands of years. One that threatens to break the scientific world down on it's knees.

This is my original "Dark" School RP that involves alot of ideas mashed into one. Supernatural, Horror, Timetravel, Mystery, Mature themes, etc.

We'll be playing as students who attend clockwork academy and join the Truth-Seeker Club, a drama club in clockwork academy.
Much like the older persona games (1 and 2) This will be a darker more mature roleplay in which everyone can have multiple personas.

I'm playing through Persona 2 at the moment, so I think I'd be interested!

Same, haven't actually played a persona game but I've seen enough to hold interest over stories similar to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back