• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Basically, spots will be decided by applications submitted once the thread's up. I am not sure when the thread's gonna come out at this point since I'm collaborating with a user for graphics, still editing information, and stress. That, and Persona 5 has taken over my life. :I

I'm willing to wait! I've been busy with Persona 5 myself, I just beaten the 4th dungeon a couple days ago! I'm interested in this Persona rp setting and I'm willing to wait for a reasonable amount of time for it since I'm pretty hyped on persona for awhile now and Persona 5 is making me even more hyped!

Basically, spots will be decided by applications submitted once the thread's up. I am not sure when the thread's gonna come out at this point since I'm collaborating with a user for graphics, still editing information, and stress. That, and Persona 5 has taken over my life. :I

Well I might be going for the Moon arcana again since I might be doing the same type of character I had last time. Though to be honest I'm having a hard time trying to find out the personality equivalence of an Arcana like sun and moon for example. If anyone can link me to something that'll help me decide on that please do because I can't find anything for the life of me.

Archdemon Archdemon
Most of my knowledge of the tarot in terms of Persona comes from this blog: http://nenilein.tumblr.com/
Neni's hella smart; she's actually studied Jungian psychology and has a really good knowledge of the symbolism within the series. She might take a while to reply to questions since she's pretty busy, but if you want to ask her about Moon Arcana stuff you can't really go wrong.

For general tarot stuff I find these sites useful:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/

Archdemon Archdemon
Most of my knowledge of the tarot in terms of Persona comes from this blog: http://nenilein.tumblr.com/
Neni's hella smart; she's actually studied Jungian psychology and has a really good knowledge of the symbolism within the series. She might take a while to reply to questions since she's pretty busy, but if you want to ask her about Moon Arcana stuff you can't really go wrong.

For general tarot stuff I find these sites useful:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/

Thanks so much! I now know what my character is going to be! As I've stated before he's gonna be of the Moon Arcana. And if I just recreate the character I had last time then as his friendship rank ((Don't know what to call it)) increases, you learn more about why his emotions are so bland like their nonexistent. :D

Now I have some ideas to work with! And I've already got a person in mind too! Not sure about the advanced form of said persona since it's hard finding a replacement... But I'll find it eventually!

Archdemon Archdemon :/ Wouldn't set my heart on it so quickly. Moon Arcana was already taken by someone who braved mayhem's stringent CS requirements from last persona thread run and I think she'll be here this time too. Might be why mayhem doesn't want us to start planning characters yet. It would be horribly disappointing if we planned out our characters but didn't make it through the preliminary application process, you know what I'm saying? Which is why I'm trying to hold back on character plotting as well lol

Archdemon Archdemon :/ Wouldn't set my heart on it so quickly. Moon Arcana was already taken by someone who braved mayhem's stringent CS requirements from last persona thread run and I think she'll be here this time too. Might be why mayhem doesn't want us to start planning characters yet. It would be horribly disappointing if we planned out our characters but didn't make it through the preliminary application process, you know what I'm saying? Which is why I'm trying to hold back on character plotting as well lol

Oh, sorry then. I must have been mistaken that I had the moon arcana last time then. Must have been a different persona Rp then.

Oh, sorry then. I must have been mistaken that I had the moon arcana last time then. Must have been a different persona Rp then.
I think you did roleplay with mayhem before, but they weren't GMing that time. Persona: Internal Torment never got off the ground before the update happened. Did you take a look at it yet? The BBcode was so pretty *_*

...And apologies for lurking around creepily lol. I haven't played any of the Persona games (yet), so I don't have much to say, but I am very interested in this roleplay. Not sure if that disqualifies me from participating though ^^;

I'm in between many arcana's just in case people take or show interest in a certain arcana but I'm also keeping chill so I don't become overly hyped and become pushy! Also its a close race between persona 3 and 4 now!

I have a few different characters I could use, and each of them could fit at least two different Arcanas depending on how I spin it. The one I'm leaning towards I think can fit Temperance, Strength, or Empress.

I only have a few (rough) character ideas, but I think I might go for either Magician, Hermit, or Priestess depending on which one seems to make the best OC.

The two characters that I keep coming back to have a few arcanas they can fit into, the female character fits with either Fortune or Hanged man, while my male character would either be Justice or Lovers.

Honestly, I have a much harder time trying to find applicable Personas. Only one of mine out of, like, three-four has one that I'm really happy with. Picking from existing demons/Personas doesn't really feel right, but I never really know where to start unless everyone is following a specific theme (this is how I ended up with Odile being Yuzuki's Initial Persona, and even then it took me a bit to really realise how well it fit).

Yeah, finding the right persona for a character can be difficult but I like Themed personas for teams. Like persona 3's roman/greek personas, persona 4's japanese mythology personas, or persona 5's which I won't go into details! But themed teams make it easier to pick!

It doesn't, Blue. =w= / But I do remember Arch being interested, but I don't remember if they applied.

Hmm I know I was interested but I did thought I made a character.... Well either way that's in the past, but I will look in my pm's to see if I did make a character or not.

But the character I have in my mind works best with the Moon Arcana, since I've now gathered a good idea to how his personality will be initially set up and then changed when the social links happen. Also my persona was gonna be some Samurai Oni, I can show a pic too.

image.jpeg

It doesn't, Blue. =w= / But I do remember Arch being interested, but I don't remember if they applied.

I checked and I was interested but I don't think I did create the CS, I was interested in the Chariot Arcana but I'm more interested in the Moon arcana.

Cooli, but, again.... please don't create character ideas right now when there's nothing. x 3 x;;; Not even a thread.

I think we're just generally musing, I know I am, Persona 5 is giving me plenty of ideas for characters especially relating to more troublemaker type characters!

No worries. I just don't wanna let people down on expectations. SO... I reached a point in Persona 5... I may be gone for a few days because of what happened in my game. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! But, yeah... time to see what BF gets... >w>

Hey MISTER UN. 0W3N MISTER UN. 0W3N I've got a question!

So I've been curious as to how our characters are supposed to receive our persona, like what's the process like? Is it like they awaken to the power yet they are so overwhelmed that they fight you and the other characters or is more like the others where they just awaken to it and immediately join your character's side to face whatever the boss of the whatever place is? You don't have to tell me the details since I feel like anymore than that will spoil stuff so I was just curious.

Also I'm starting to look into the Chariot Arcana, coming up with ideas of a good character there too as well as the moon. They might also work for strength too with some modifications.

Hopefully I'm not bothering you with this! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back