• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona, Danganronpa, and FE3H!

Submerged

Hello! I'm looking to play as Persona 3/4/5, Danagnronpa, or FE: Three Houses characters!

I'm a fan of canon/canon and canon/oc pairings, and I'm not opposed to OC/OC! I really just love these characters and want to rp as them! No knowledge of the series are required, crossovers are awesome, and throwing them into original universes is fine too! More than willing to double! I love AUs! F/F and M/F are my favorites, but I'm not opposed to M/M.

Here's who I like to rp as, including the canon characters I pair them with. All of them can be played against OCs!

I'm pretty open to pairings, so don't be shy to suggest!

Persona 3:
•Fuuka: Minato, Akihiko, Shinjiro
•Yukari: Junpei, Minato, Shinjiro, Akihiko
•Minako: Junpei, Shinjiro, Akihiko, Mitsuru

Persona 4:
•Naoto Shirogane: Kanji, Rise, Yu
•Chie Satonoka: Yosuke, Yu
•Yukiko Amagi: Yu

Persona 5:
•Futaba Sakura: Yusuke, Akira, Makoto
•Ann: Ryuji, Akira
•Makoto: Akira, Akechi

Danganronpa:
•Fukawa Toko: Togami, Naegi
•Sonia Nevermind: Souda, Gundam, Komaeda
•Nanami Chiaki: Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Komaeda
•Kaede Akamatsu: Shuichi, Rantaro, Kokichi
•Maki Harukawa: Kaito

Fire Emblem: 3 Houses:
•F!Byleth: Dimitri, Claude, Edelgard, Sylvian, Ferdinand, Hubert, Felix, Lorenz
•Bernadetta: Edelgard, Sylvian, Ferdinand
•Annette: Felix, Ashe
•Marianne: Hilda, Claude, Sylvian, Leonie

Last edited:
Hello name's Spots and I was wondering if you would like to try out either a Persona 5 role-play or Danganronpa role-play! I am willing to play any character but my forte are OCs so I'd prefer to use that and am definitely for trying out some OC x Canon for these role-plays or perhaps OC based plots for these fandoms like a Persona 5 like plot but where the Phantom Thieves are made up of OCs or a Fanganronpa (OC Killing Game)! Anyways I hope we can be role-play partners and hopefully friends!

Hello name's Spots and I was wondering if you would like to try out either a Persona 5 role-play or Danganronpa role-play! I am willing to play any character but my forte are OCs so I'd prefer to use that and am definitely for trying out some OC x Canon for these role-plays or perhaps OC based plots for these fandoms like a Persona 5 like plot but where the Phantom Thieves are made up of OCs or a Fanganronpa (OC Killing Game)! Anyways I hope we can be role-play partners and hopefully friends!
PM me!

crossovers are awesome you say? :closed eyes open smile: I'm a crossover role player, and I have characters from different series. Willing to take me for a spin?

yo, I've recently gotten into Danganronpa and would love to play an oc for that fandom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back