• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, and welcome to the very unorganised thread! Obviously as you can tell by the title, I'm looking for a Persona 5-centric RP! Lately I looked back on an old P5 Thief OC of mine I used in a 'new' group of PTs and found myself wanting to use her again, and what better way to try and do that than through these threads! Before I get into specifics, some boring information about me!
  • I write in the third person.
  • I tend to write a few chunky paragraphs because my style is rather...I wouldn't say waffley, sometimes descriptive and thoughtful!
  • In relation to the above point, I would like partners to write a few paragraphs. Not novellas, even I can't do that.
  • I'm a big sucker for characterisation. I love exploring characters and their motivations/personalities.
  • Forgive me if I seem aloof or that I seem to agree to a lot of things a lot of the time - it takes awhile to get creative juices flowing and it can be a little harder for me to express my ideas ^^;. Once I get comfortable I'll be a lot more cooperative I swear.
  • I'm incredibly scatterbrained. I'll open a message to look at it, swear I'll respond later...and forget to, or something comes up that stops me. Message me in a few days if I haven't replied or haven't warned you I'm busy. I study full-time and also have a few part-time hobbies that take up my time too.
  • I can roleplay over PMs and threads, and maybe be convinced for Discord. I've never roleplayed on the latter, so I might need some convincing.
  • Most themes I tend to be comfortable with covering. Double-check with me on anything darker you might want to look at and I'll tell you if I'm comfortable with it.
  • Feel free to ghost or drop as when you need. I have a habit of doing a disappearing act myself, so it's only fair you get a pass on it. I might be a bit sad at first but I'll get over it eventually!
What I'd like to see from a partner:
  • OOC is a must. It's good for communicating plot ideas, or even just a place for us to chat casually! It helps break the ice a little.
  • Willingness to invest a little bit of time to create a universe/fun roleplay!
  • Someone who can write multiple characters/take an active part in maintaining and running the RP.
  • Someone who can invest similar effort in writing posts (if needed, I can provide sample posts for those interested).
Still with me! Awesome! I'll actually talk about some plot ideas...or ideas that can be built upon.
  • AUs would be fun to play around with. I'm open-minded to what we could do - but a quirky idea I had was maybe we can set the universe in the 80s. Or perhaps we can go even further into the future. We can play around with these ideas.
  • We can create new palaces/villains and maybe tackle ideas you and I may have wanted to see in the RP before!
  • I'd love to see OC/OC dynamics and maybe look into characterisation. Platonic or romantic, of course.
  • Though I'm mostly interested in OCs, I might be convinced to include canon/oc pairings. We could double up on that if that's the case! I should be able to play most of the Thieves, though, might struggle with Akechi/Ann/Haru. Again, I could be convinced if you're patient enough to let me try and get a feel for the role.
  • Also up for slice-of-life/school-life kind of gig too. It's part of Persona after all!
Hoo boy. That seems like a lot. If interested, I can give you more information on my OC too so we can discuss more. Feel free to ask any questions (because I'm sure to have missed something oops) and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back