• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Ship/Romance Search

Bocaj

Hey there!

Still looking for Phantom Thieves lovers out there however, I am itching for something dealing with a pair of couple of them, for a story with some elements of romance/shipping within. It can be fully romantic: dates, cuddling, and all that cute stuff. It can be a mixture, of them trying to balance their romance, while also dealing with School and the Metaverse. Maybe they feel the need to hide their romance from the others, and that can play a part. Trapped in the Metaverse, falling for one another. Can be a silly slice of life mixture with romance, as well. All open for disucssion!

Personally, I’d love to find someone who could write as Ann for me, as I play as Makoto. Makoto and Ann is one of my favorite ships; though I am open to hear any of yours! ‘

If interested, feel free to get in touch! We can map something out~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back