• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Role Play

Yeah, it's still a thing. I'm still waiting for pitches about the name haha. If no one has any ideas I'll just go ahead and create a thread.

Persona 5: A New Heist sounds good. I have an exam coming up but after it's done I'll go ahead and make the thread and stuff.

Ok, well. I guess I have a few questions. How many abilities do we start off with since that wasn't listed on your cs & what level should those skills be?

What are your posting expectations for this rp? Do you want a couple of paragraphs per post & how many posts a week are you looking for?

Do our characters get costumes too?

Last edited:
Ok, well. I guess I have a few questions. How many abilities do we start off with since that wasn't listed on your cs & what level should those skills be?

What are your posting expectations for this rp? Do you want a couple of paragraphs per post & how many posts a week are you looking for?

Do our characters get costumes too?
I'll edit the character sheet post to include abilities. I'll say 4. And yeah a couple paragraphs work, and one post a week should be good. Yes our characters get costumes. I'll put that in to the character sheets too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back