• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 AU RP M// or F//

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
Sup there. Looking for a partner for f// or m// RP. So its been a long time since I've RPed and I'm looking to get back into it again. I have one thing I'm interested in at the moment and that's Persona 5 AU. I'm looking to do an AU with a completely different cast. That would involve doubling and multiple ships.... That is if you're interested??

Anyway! I'm thinking of doing the whole new cast, same plot concept. Either two female wild cards, two male wild cards or one female and one male wild card. I would hopefully like to double up with various other tarot cards involved and the like, but its up to what you're into. The two wild cards don't have to be on opposing sides like the Phantom Thieves and Akechi, but perhaps it can be like when Akechi pretended to be an ally only to betray them sort of relationship.

I'm really up to discussing what you guys think! I am totally down to a bunch of OOC chatter. I'm also down to either Discord or here both OOC and IC. Lets talk. I spiffed this post up and really didn't think this through too well.
5AACEF08B8362F18F7FC01D0FEAA24343540E5A0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back