• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson|| The Knights of Olympus

jioO2ox.jpg
Hmmmm I dunno, Florin is a chill guy and everything but I think he’s more prone to cursing then you think.
Also were my bb Lilly at???

Character Completion - 60%

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that i tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //DO NOT EDIT THE CODE IN RICH TEXT MODE// //This causes the Accordion title's to be moved down and you will have to move them back up yourself// [/class]

[class=notes] //so above is the background image// [/class]
[class=notes] //above is the white transparent background the "0.8" controls the opacity// [/class]
9ca192bb0ef81112226a44662b55e24b--bobby-brown-beautiful-people.jpg
[class=notes] //The character image as well as the border for it// [/class]

CASSANDRA GRACE SORRENTINO

[class=notes] //The Name and the background for it// [/class] Nickname: Cass, Cassie

Godly Parent: Athena

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey

[class=notes] //the transparent t box on the left and its border// [/class] Hair: Brown, cut short and messily, as it has a tendency to curl when it gets longer.

Eyes: Grey

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 86 lbs

Body Type: Slim

Scent: Normal? (She usually doesn't bother with perfume)

Dialect: General American (With a hint of Joisey)

Weapons: A pair of knives on her belt, and another pair in her boots.

Inventory: Cassie is never without her journal, filled with detailed notes and drawings of people, animals, buildings, et cetera. She keeps a set of pencils of varying widths, some brushes, pens, and water colors.

[class=notes] //the transparent box on the right and its border// [/class] Demigod Powers: Like most of her siblings, Cassie is incredibly intelligent, clever, and wise. She has mental capabilities that border on hypercognitive, able to perform more complex mental operations than a normal human could achieve. She can process thoughts and learn far quicker than others without as much cognitive effort on her part. A born tactician, she's quick to spot an enemy's moves and counter them while having her next four moves already lined up. She has heightened reflexes in battle, though they're not nearly as refined as say, a child of Ares.

Other Skills:

Strengths:

Flaws:

[class=notes] //the box around the accordions// //and in the slide title's I put a div around them to add the purple background// [/class]
Personality

On the surface, Cass exudes confidence and determination in everything she does, though her intellect is quick to shine through. She has a sharp and witty tongue, one she's prone to using when it isn't proper. Kept under her father's thumb for the better part of her childhood, her sass began to manifest as a sign of rebellion against his restrictions. Though daring and bold, she's learned to shut off her emotions under acute stress

Despite having to change schools so often , Cass has never lost the natural curiosity that drew her to learning. She is constantly excited by small wonders of science, seeking happiness wherever she can find it after her rough childhood. She takes pleasure and pride in research well done, and is excruciatingly thorough in her studies. She loathes the feeling of not knowing while also celebrating the excitement of discovery. Her reckless curiosity often leads her to trouble, but her cleverness generally gets her back out of it.

Cassie is extremely passionate. She's prone to periods of excitable activity, deeply immersing herself on one thought or idea to the exclusion of all else -- including people -- for days at a time. She's been known to go for days without sleeping while working on something that has caught her interest, and sometimes has to be forced to eat or rest. When she makes a discovery, she'll often think she's the first person to figure it out.

Biography
The first monster came for her when she was eight.

code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
I'd accept all of them except for Koda. Only because I have never seen a werewolf in greek mythology lol. If so though, then probably. Nico Nico

Smiles are the window to the soul, I believe. If you smile at someone, their whole world becomes a little better, if only for a small amount of time.
Aiden

• lucky-blue-smith-gif-2.gif
    Name: Aiden Hendricks

Sexuality: Hetroromantic Asexual

Godly Parent: Hestia

Weapon:
    A common celestial bronze sword, nothing special

Powers:
    Fire Manipulation- Aiden can control fire at will, his life force is basically a flame.
    Food Summoning- Aiden can summon food, from snacks to full meals.
    Fire Teleportation- If there is a fire burning, Aiden can teleport to that location. He just has to feel a tug.

And one last thing before I go to bed

CENSUS

DemigodsTotalMaleFemale
Zeus101
Poseidon110
Hades220
Aphrodite110
Apollo220
Ares202
Athena202
Demeter000
Dionysus000
Hephaestus110
Hermes211
Hestia110
Boreas110
Eris110
Eros101
Harmonia101
Hecate110
Hypnos202
Leto101
Momus101
Nyx211
Persephone110
Unclaimed101
Total281414

Last edited:
And one last thing before I go to bed

CENSUS

Demigods
TotalMaleFemale
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Aphrodite
Apollo
Ares
Athena
Demeter
Dionysus
Hephaestus
Hermes
Hestia
Boreas
Eris
Eros
Hecate
Hypnos
Momus
Unclaimed
Total
You guys spoil me as a gm lol

1521518182315.png
(Full) Name: Joy Kahale
Nicknames:
Goldilocks, Big auntie Joy (Children of Apollo and Artemis)
Godly Parent: Leto, Titaness of Motherhood & Demurity
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthplace: Hawaii, USA
Years at camp: 4

Hair: Golden Blonde, Even glows a little.
Eyes: Brown
Height/Weight: 5'10", 135ibs
Build: Physically fit, very lean
Scent: Coconut
Speech Dialect: Hawaiian

Weapons: A bow made of Imperial Gold (gifted by her mother), arrows tipped with celestial Bronze.
Inventory:
Demigod Powers:
Being a child of Leto and half brothers to Apollo and Artemis she possesses Natural athletics, a aptitude for archery, and photokinesis (She can Create illusions/hallucinations, create Blast of lights to blind enemies for some time, and Create a ball or shape of light to light the dark). She has increased strength, healing rates, speed, durability, and senses. She also has a strange way with children like her mother.
Apollo:
Can use Photokinesis and archery skills (light control)
Cannot use Biokinesis, Audiokinesis, or Foresight
Artemis:
Can use advance athletics and Archery skills
Cannot communicate to wolves or other animals
Demigod Abilities for reference on what demigods of Apollo and Artemis can do
Other Skills:

Strengths:
Good with children
Generous
Kind
Physically fit

Flaws:
Can assume the best in people too often
Doesn't like combat
Sometimes can be a little bossy

Personality:
Joy is probably one of the kindest girls you could ever meet. Shes generous and very kind. She has a mother like sense to her, being the daughter of the Titaness of motherhood seems to have affect her personality so that she can be a bit mother-like. She can tend to be a bit bossy too without realizing it, her natural maternal instincts kind of kick in and take over when she feels that someone is doing something wrong or misbehaving. She is greatly loyal to all of her friends and everyone in camp half blood. She is a bit of an extrovert as well and seems to have a thing for children of Poseidon as the smell of the ocean around them reminds her greatly of her home.

Biography:
Joy was born on the Island of Hawaii. It is said that Leto had been staying in her human form somewhere in Florida for some time and decided to take a trip to Hawaii and fell in love with her father. Apparently Apollo and Artemis were present at her birth, or at least for a short time during it and she was blessed by both of the gods. Her mother stayed with her and her father for a few years, but being a titan had its disadvantages. by the time Joy was 4 her mother left her and her father to keep them both safe.

Joy lived a fairly normal life. Growing up on Hawaii she became familiar with the sea and spent most of her time that she wasn't on it out staring at the ocean, maybe it was that she was waiting for the mother that she never got to know to come back or maybe it just calmed her mind. By the time she was 13 her father decided it was time to tell her everything. She was shocked to learn that the gods of Olympus that she had heard about in so many stories were real, but even more shocked to find out that her mother was a Titan and she was a half sister to two gods. Her father took her on a trip after that and brought her to camp halfblood which is where she stayed to learn more about her powers and what it was to be a demigod. She hasn't been able to connect to her mother over telepathy but has gained help from both Artemis and Apollo at times.

Last edited:
View attachment 414660
(Full) Name: Cassie Kahale
Nicknames:
Goldilocks, Big auntie Cas (Children of Apollo and Artemis)
Godly Parent: Leto, Titaness of Motherhood & Demurity
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthplace: Hawaii, USA
Years at camp: 4

Hair: Golden Blonde, Even glows a little.
Eyes: Brown
Height/Weight: 5'10", 135ibs
Build: Physically fit, very lean
Scent: Coconut
Speech Dialect: Hawaiian

Weapons: A bow made of Imperial Gold (gifted by her mother), arrows tipped with celestial Bronze.
Inventory:
Demigod Powers:
Being a child of Leto and half brothers to Apollo and Artemis she possesses Natural athletics, a aptitude for archery, and photokinesis. She has increased strength, healing rates, speed, durability, and senses. She also has a strange way with children like her mother.
Other Skills:

Strengths:
Good with children
Generous
Kind
Physically fit

Flaws:
Can assume the best in people too often
Doesn't like combat
Sometimes can be a little bossy

Personality:
Cassie is probably one of the kindest girls you could ever meet. Shes generous and very kind. She has a mother like sense to her, being the daughter of the Titaness of motherhood seems to have affect her personality so that she can be a bit mother-like. She can tend to be a bit bossy too without realizing it, her natural maternal instincts kind of kick in and take over when she feels that someone is doing something wrong or misbehaving. She is greatly loyal to all of her friends and everyone in camp half blood. She is a bit of an extrovert as well and seems to have a thing for children of Poseidon as the smell of the ocean around them reminds her greatly of her home. She can be especially bossy to children of Apollo and Artemis, being their aunt and all.

Biography:
Cassie was born on the Island of Hawaii. It is said that Leto had been staying in her human form somewhere in Florida for some time and decided to take a trip to Hawaii and fell in love with her father. Apparently Apollo and Artemis were present at her birth, or at least for a short time during it and she was blessed by both of the gods. Her mother stayed with her and her father for a few years, but being a titan had its disadvantages. by the time Cassie was 4 her mother left her and her father to keep them both safe.

Cassie lived a fairly normal life. Growing up on Hawaii she became familiar with the sea and spent most of her time that she wasn't on it out staring at the ocean, maybe it was that she was waiting for the mother that she never got to know to come back or maybe it just calmed her mind. By the time she was 13 her father decided it was time to tell her everything. She was shocked to learn that the gods of Olympus that she had heard about in so many stories were real, but even more shocked to find out that her mother was a Titan and she was a half sister to two gods. Her father took her on a trip after that and brought her to camp halfblood which is where she stayed to learn more about her powers and what it was to be a demigod. She hasn't been able to connect to her mother over telepathy but has gained help from both Artemis and Apollo at times.
Is that even possible? I don't know

well I mean all children of Zeus are half brothers or sisters to most gods if that's what your referring. If your referring to the fact that shes a demigod to a titan then yes, it is. I believe the whole boundary between being born god/titan or demigod is if the child is born of two gods/titans or if they are half human.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, as it's been a few years since I had an in depth read, but I was under the impression that in PJO continuity all Titans were being punished for their crimes, and as such are probably unable to procreate? Again, I could be completely off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back