• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Okay, so Alphaius-san and I have come up with a couple of quest ideas that we could do :) Feel free to add your own as well! So anyways, here are our ideas:

Alphaius'-

Since time boy is so powerful it needs to be something awesome.

Like, typhoon bout to riggity wreck the world there's no way that a son of Cronus can one hit Ko someone who overpowered Zeus.

Oh that's it typhoon leads some kind of army of Demi Titans to Olympus and sets up shop and we have to gather the big three weapons each cast into some bullcrap or another to forge something powerful enough to handle him.

Greekgeek1213's-You know how Pan faded/died because he lost his domain/barely anyone believed in him? What if the gods are starting to fade, and we need to find some item or way to keep the gods and titans in power before they all fade away from not being believed in by many?

(What if we need to find more cookies....)

(Oh wait, found 'em!)

(We could say that nature spirits are being affected by Gaia's absence? They start to go rogue?)

(Hey so can we pretend that Tiament isn't a complete tardmuffin it's really hard playing stupid...

So what do you guys think we should do for a quest? Oh, and who would like to play gods? We don't have to play all of them, just maybe our parents or some from the main 12, or whatever. Also, we need a Chiron. Let me know if I should play any of them, since I don't want to call any canon characters if you guys want to be them :)

Greekgeek1213 said:
So what do you guys think we should do for a quest? Oh, and who would like to play gods? We don't have to play all of them, just maybe our parents or some from the main 12, or whatever. Also, we need a Chiron. Let me know if I should play any of them, since I don't want to call any canon characters if you guys want to be them :)
(I know this'll be asked, so What about the seven and others?)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I know this'll be asked, so What about the seven and others?)

[/QUOTE]
Wait, who are the other seven? Sorry, I haven't read the series in a long while :P

Well, for this RP, I didn't want them, since I was basing this years after them, when they are no longer at Camp Half-Blood. That way it's a new era and we don't have to worry about people fighting to be them :)

(My character isn't very powered up, I mean, his sword has pierced through stone and metal and his ability makes things lusty for him. I don't know how much help hed be against a Titan.) @Greekgeek1213

Alphaius said:
I can do Chiron
Okay :)

akumashioni said:
(My character isn't very powered up, I mean, his sword has pierced through stone and metal and his ability makes things lusty for him. I don't know how much help hed be against a Titan.) @Greekgeek1213
And IDK, um, maybe he can have what Piper had as a power and he can put people under some kind of love trance and make them do whatever he wants them to do?

Greekgeek1213 said:
Okay :)
And IDK, um, maybe he can have what Piper had as a power and he can put people under some kind of love trance and make them do whatever he wants them to do?
Well, that's basically what I was going for...

I didn't want it to be trance like though, just makes you lust after him.

He uses it on monsters to protect his friends or leave them open, and uses it slightly on new people to break the ice. @Greekgeek1213

akumashioni said:
Well, that's basically what I was going for...
I didn't want it to be trance like though, just makes you lust after him.

He uses it on monsters to protect his friends or leave them open, and uses it slightly on new people to break the ice. @Greekgeek1213
That can be useful on a titan :) He came make the other campers fight harder (since the feeling of love releases chemicals in the brain that make you fight harder or do crazy things)

Haha ok that's cool, I totally never thought of that. Though I feel like I'm not Bieng clear.. It's not a feeling of "LOVE" it's not like I love him let me die for him cause he's my one true whatever.. It releases hormones that make you want to... "Breed"

That's why I'm iffy on whether that would produce The same buff effect

@Greekgeek1213

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back