• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Ronan

"Wow...way to hold your ground."
He mumbled to himself as he got to the van. Jumping in, he pulled Bonita inside and looked around. "Where is the driver?" Looking outside, Ronan grew worried. "We need Hunter!" @CelestialBunny @kenryuko @Echo Dreamsong

Jay

As Ginerva continued to cry, Jay rested his chin on her head, continuing to stroke her hair. "Hey, Sierra, come over here and show some affection. Ginerva is like your little sister now...or daughter. Wait...would that make me her dad? Jeez, I didn't think of that." Shaking his head and going a light red, he went back to Ginerva. "You don't have a cabin, do you? You can stay in mine or Sierra if you want. It's only us three, so sleeping alone in one cabin will be pretty scary. Plus, with Gaia and stuff, you'll need someone." @CelestialBunny @AssassinaMystica

Astra squeaked and jumped out the door, tearing across the grass in her mad search. Idiot cat. At least she was able to find him easily. So she pawed at his shoe and yowled as she ran with him. Yep, really dumb cat.

Hunter ran after he noticed he was the only one left, when he reached the Rv he literally jumped through an open window and yelled drive, which caused the Tire to screech as the spun before the Van took off leaving an angry War, "NEVER AGAIN!" was the first thing he said, "Whatever what's the next item, Bonita?"

Astra had barely made it in, resulting in wide eyes and a very fluffy kitten. With a startled 'mrew', she clambered onto Ronan and curled up.

Ginny started to calm down,"Okay" she said quietly.

@AssassinaMystica @Ethan Hart

Bonita stood next to Ronan, and then sat down next to him, "The next item is Apollo's lyre" She saw Astra and a pang a jealousy hit her straight in the stomach and her joyful attitude sunk down.@Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Phoenix looked up and saw everyone was in the RV. She felt kinda out of place, for being so much younger than anyone else, she took out bandages from her bag. She started wrapping it around her arm, wincing every few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra hissed at Bonita. She really had no reason to hate her, but the thought that Ronan might like the other girl more than her, well, that was more than she could take. Too late she realized her mistake and guilt washed over her. With a small 'mrew', she crawled off of Ronan and curled up in Bonita's lap, hoping for forgiveness.

She raised an eyebrow as he mentioned the little girl being as a little sister or daughter and gulped at the word affection "uhmm... you should know better that I of all people aint the right person to show affection of all..." she blushed lightly and masked it "anywho it is best if sge stays at your cabin.... the girl would run out traumatised if she slept in mine..." she couldn't help but laugh "if she could sleep first that is"

Ronan

"Oh, hey Astra."
Ronan said with a happy tone as the RV began to move again, stroking her behind her ear. "Are you planning on staying as a cat forever? I know you can change back whenever you want." Ronan moved his free hand and rested it on top of Bonita's before clutching it. Something was wrong, but he didn't know what.

When Astra got off, he knew something was off. "Uh..." @CelestialBunny @kenryuko @Echo Dreamsong

Jay

"Good."
He said with a happy smile before pulling away and wiping her tears away. Hearing Sierra, he nodded. "Alright then, Ginerva, you're my new roommate!" With a smile, he stood up and offered to pick Ginerva up. "Want a lift to see it? You coming too Sierra?" @CelestialBunny @AssassinaMystica

She looked down at her ragged clothing "Uhh... I could... only if I go change myself first!" She shivered lightly, "its bloody cold" also she wanted excuse to go away from the crying girl as she was quite getting to her emotionally and Sierra hated when her emotions got the best of her and surfaced

Ginny looked up ,"Okay" she whispered she was really tired from crying, meeting people, hellhound summoning, and then crying.

@AssassinaMystica @Ethan Hart

Bonita jumped and gasped at the hiss form Astra, as if things couldn't get any worse they just did. But she was caught by surprise when she came on her lap, Bonita felt her throat become scratchy. Allergies, she thought. [USER=35037]@Ethan Hart[/uSER] @kenryuko

Ronan

Watching Bonita, he remembered something quickly. "Wait, you're allergic, right?" Bonita had sneezed earlier after Astra got in the RV. Picking the cat up, he placed her on his lap and let out a sigh. Why was his life so complicated? @Echo Dreamsong @CelestialBunny

Jay

Jay picked Ginerva and held her up next to his chest. "Well, off we go." Looking back to Sierra, he nodded. "I mean, do you want to wear my shirt? I kind of messed up your clothing. And, I'm going to my cabin, so I'll have a spare one there." @CelestialBunny @AssassinaMystica

As she saw that display of him holding her, her heart broke in awe however the usual straight lip, their corners slowly rose a little upwards. She shook her head "Nah it's okay ... you guys go along.. I'll go change and mert up with you guys as I am done."

Astra squeaked in annoyance, flailing her legs. So much for her apology. Eventually she gave up and curled into his arm. Actually, she couldn't quite shift... That would require either a major amount of fear, or pain... Nope. Astra says nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back