• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Years after Percy Jackson and the gang are gone, Camp Half-Blood is in need of some new campers. Come along as we find out who our godly parents are, train, go on quests, and defeat some ancient foes and meet familiar faces!

Last edited by a moderator:
A blonde male was running down a road to get to his new summer camp, now normally this would be common, but this blonde was running at around 50mph, with a giant lion and a pack of rhino sized black dogs after him, this is Hunter Nelson a demi-titan, which means his scent is stronger than most half-bloods and attracts more monster, in this case the Nemean lion and a pack of hellhounds, to explain his speed, well Being the son of the titanness of energy gives the perk to increase energy, including his own potential energy, making him able to become the equivalent to a human piston. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?" he yelled to the fates and gods above, soon he could see camp half-blood coming into view

@everyone

I know most people don't use this format, but I'm going to write in script format

Alana: (is training in the woods of Camp Half-Blood; shooting perfect bull's eyes. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees the silhouette of a boy running for his life, coming right to the camp's entrance. Instantly, she aims her bow, and starts to shoot at the hell hounds and into the Nemean lion's mouth) Watch out!

Hunter heard a female shout for him to watch out "CAN'T STOP! TO MUCH MOMENTUM!" He yelled before slamming face first into a tree making making a wood nymph throw a pine cone at his head before it hide in the tree again, because of the monster, when Hunter gathered his bearings again he turned pulled out his sword in it's storage form (remove the blade and fold the hilt guard forward), and channeled some of his energy making the blade extend, "Finally, some back up! That overgrown alley cat is going down, but it won't open up anytime soon, but I can fix that just aim at the lion!" He exclaimed to the girl

@Greekgeek1213

(Going to go back a few minutes to involve Ginny)

Ginevra caught a glimpse of the Nemean lion and it appeared to be chasing something or someone. Finally the curiously got the better of her and she chased after it curious how it was going to play out, it led her to a new place she had never seen before.

(Back to normal time)

Ginny entered the mysterious place (aka camp) to follow the lion and its mystery prey, she heard shouts of another source, she turned and saw a bow aimed for the lion, then she saw another weapon from another figure they looked like her. Weird,she thought. Wait the lion! Ginny ran to catch up and before anyone attacked she yelled, "Wait! Don't hurt him!"

@kenryuko @Greekgeek1213

Ginny was on the verge of tears, "Why would you do that? That was an innocent lion, you are a murderer!" She cried out before realizing she was making the air around her freezing cold and very windy, she tried to calm down and regain control of her emotions. "I'm Ginevra but I prefer Ginny" she said sweetly, "The lion was just annoyed that you disrupted his slumber, next time don't just kill someone like that" @Greekgeek1213 @kenryuko

Hunter and the monsters all paused for a moment to look at the new girl with a deadpanned look "It was feeding on a deer carcass when I found it, THEN IT STARTED TO TRY AND KILL ME!" he said as the fight continued.

Ginevra nodded and then she said, "I guess he could have been lying, monsters aren't really known for their honesty." She hesitated, but then got on his side and used her magic to help him fight off the monsters. @kenryuko

Hunter nodded as he avoided a swipe from the lion "Kitty got claws!" He said moving backwards to regroup with the two girls "Keep Fuzz Butt over there busy I might be able to beat it!" He told the two as he started to channel energy into his blade Maki it hum and glow slightly, and the more energy he channels the brighter and louder the blade got, to the point of almost blindingly so.

@CelestialBunny, @Greekgeek1213

Klaus walked calmly until he made it pass the force field that surround the camp "that's weird aren't there usually monster roaming outside" he shrugged and kept walking he arrived at the camp just in time to see two people fighting and another person shooting arrows at monsters he smirked "wow first day and it's already getting interesting" he said to him self knowing no one lese could hear him, he walked forward and leaned against a tree crossing his arms and watching the people fight wondering if he should get involed

When Hunter's blade finally quit growing brighter and louder, he started to wait for a opening to strike. When he finally got one he took it aiming for the skull, when the sword connected, it caused the bone to collapse making the lion burst into dust, leaving it's pelt. He had been increasing the potential energy of his blade, which would cause it to have more force, which was enough to kill the beast, "This is why I don't like cats" he said dusting the particles of the feline's remains off his shoulder.

@Greekgeek1213, @CelestialBunny

Persephone entered the camp, feeling self conscious almost immediately. It was like there was already a dozen angry eyes on her already knowing what she was despite her hijab and sunglasses covering her snake eyes and hair. It seemed her snakes snensed her worry and began to become irritated. She sighed and gently stroked them through her hijab realising that she needed to calm down. Taking a few deep breath seemed to calm her and remove the thought's from her mind before continuing to walk around. She noted an incident in the distance and looked in surprise and what happened. "Hey! Anyone need any medical attention down there?"She called out.

Hunter looked to see the another female calling to see if they were injured noticing another male leaning against tree, he went through a quick mental checklist concluding he was just tired from using his powers, before turning to the other two, "you ok, Ginny? And...?" He questioned the two for the correct names.

@everyone

Alana: I'm fine! (slings her bow over her shoulders and walks to the group of new campers) You all okay? I can take you to the infirmary if you need medical attention! Ugh, why couldn't I have inherited dad's healing powers? :P

"Persephone... You can call me Penny if you like." She said as she approached the group, nodding a greeting. "Be glad you can actually have power you can control... "She said to Alana before changing the subject. "Anyways does these attacks happen often here? I thought this was a safe heaven."

Ginny nodded, "I'm fine just a little wore out. I don't usually have control of my powers" she said. She saw the whole group of people two other girls and a boy. When one of the girls asked a question, she had follow up question, "What is this place exactly?" She asked.

Alana: Hmm, well it seems like you are all okay. Good! Allow me to answer any of your questions. I'm Alana, and I'm the counselor of the Apollo cabin, or Cabin #8! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! To answer your questions, this place is a safe haven for half-bloods, or half humans and half Greek gods. And no, there aren't many monster attacks here, but now and then we do get some pretty powerful half-bloods that come here that attract monsters, and powerful ones at that! But now that that's over, let's go down to the cabins and I can give you all tours! :D

Asher was walking to the dining hall to get a snack when he saw Alana with a new batch of halfbloods. "Hey Alana how is my favorite little ball of sunshine." With saying that Asher went up to Alana and kissed the top of her hand, as he hugged her. Asher made sure he smelled like the ocean as he hugged, and he blushed really bad too, but hid it very well.

@Greekgeek1213

Hunter raised an eyebrow when another male joined the conversation suddenly, he also caught something "Does anyone else smell fish?" He suddenly asked, as he tried to pinpoint the smell, "Whatever, so who are your parents?" He asked everyone to see if they knew.

@everyone (Again)

Lol, 'kay just making sure :)

Alana: (is surprised, and giggles happily) Hi there, Asher! (hugs him back) Guess what? We have new campers! :D You mind helping me explain everything to them and giving them a tour?

Attraction to a human? Persephone thought strangely not feeling the push to the boy before hearing the rest of the conversations going on. She was glad someone here knew about this place and if there was one more to meet all the better for it. She turned to the guy who was attacked and thought quickly of the answer. "Eh.... Athena..,"

Son of Pontus grandson of Hades at your service. Though I would hope you guys treat my like a brother. That's kind my role here, well except for Alana over here." Asher said as he winked at Alana, and threw an ice rose to her. "If any of you have questions ask me. I would love to answer any of them, and I can even give you guys a secret only I know. Alana I think you know what I am talking about, as I show her a water balloon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back