• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Hunter looked the Aphrodite son with a deadpan look "Let me handle this, I do parkour!" He said jumping to a higher branch close enough to grab Astra, and grabbing her before climbing and jumping back to the ground

(So I'm sure you all remember that we are out of the shielded area and that now there's quite a few demigods here....can someone say monster bait)

Two roars echo through air as a twin headed fire breathing pissed of looking chimera swoops low jetting flames across the general area

"Aaaah!" Sam screams as he ducks to avoid flames. He breaks the sword off his necklace and it extends to its full length.

He strikes a perfect fencing stance and eyes the chimera, causing it to become hopelessly infatuated with him. @Alphaius

As the Chimera appeared, he pulled out an iron staff. This staff then grew a blade, turning into a scythe. "I've got this." Snapping his fingers, he froze everyone around him. Then, he ran at the frozen Chimera and slashed it multiple times before unfreezing everyone. The monster roared suddenly, confused about what happened and got turned into dust. "Bad timing my friend. I'm here."

@Alphaius @Echo Dreamsong @akumashioni @kenryuko

(Hey, you got someone who can control time who was just upstaged by Hunter...he's gonna want to show off.)

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart](Hey, you got someone who can control time who was just upstaged by Hunter...he's gonna want to show off.)

[/QUOTE]
What?

Sam walked off back towards the camp, "I'm hungry, peace out." "Nice meeting you."

Getting back to his room he pulled out a bag of chips and walked outside, sitting under a tree eating them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ethan Hart](It's to do with everyone complaining about how I destroyed the monster in one post xD )

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay. I'm still not sure how I should reply as my character :P

'kay :)

Alana: {IDK what happened while i was gone, so let's pretend that my character helped out and did what a camp councelor has to do and stuff} (sees Sam and walks up to {I also don't know if Sam is a girl, guy, other, etc.}) Hi there :)

Sam steps back slightly as the cat crashes into the girls legs.as the cat climbs his shoulder he scratches behind her ears before saying, "Man I'm crazy bored.. I assume you wouldn't have anything planned?" @Greekgeek1213 @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back