• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Elizabeth sighed. "I just need to get to the infirmary, what's his name over there nearly cut me in two. Do you mind if I just lean on you?" She breathed the last bit out, wincing at the pain and the blood coming from her wound.

@AnarchyReins

No I got you." Asher picked Elizabeth up bridal style, and moved the water to her wound trying to heal it some, whilst walking her to the infirmary. "Hey I was wondering do you want me to go after him, I sorta failed at protecting you." Asher said as he hung his head in shame.

"Hey man, I'm sorry. We were just dueling." He approached slowly from behind Asher, sheathing his blade. "Look, I can carry her if you want." He held his hands up in a peace offering, gesturing towards Elizabeth. "I feel kinda bad for skewering a pretty lady such as her."

@Altaynna @AnarchyReins

Back off she is taken. Though her boyfirend would have some fun with you if he knew you hurt Elizabeth." Asher said this as he got closer to the infirmary. "Some of the campers even said he the son of Pontus, and can control the shadows, like Hades's children. Plus he has a tendency to let his powers go out of control." During this whole time Asher was having a great time messing with the guy.

"Really? Interesting. Bet I could take him though, seeing as my fighting skills got me into this predicament in the first place." He regarded Elizabeth with interest. "And I do love a good challenge. And I usually win them."

@AnarchyReins @Altaynna

Elizabeth looked up in shook. "You didn't fail at protecting me, I failed at protecting myself."

As she sat quietly while the two boys exchanged words, she finally spoke up. "I heard my boyfriend is amazing and kind, as well as that I wouldn't leave him." She frowned slightly at Jack before rolling her eyes. "First time I'm hearing the word boyfriend though" she muttered quietly under her breath, smiling at Asher.

(I need a recap,I've been gone for awhile..and Jesus if Pheonix needs space she needs space,she might kill you.. xD ) She just stands there before shaking her head,no time for that..I could probably tease him later though.. She thought as she turned and ran back into the forest,still with her sword in hand.

(Cool xD the Loki wanna be..imma call the new camper that,even though Pheonix calls new campers 'Kid') She sits down by a strange looking Alter and she runs her hand through her fiery red hair,This can't happen..I told myself 'Never again will I fall in love nor get a crush...well look at what you're doing! Just that!! Her inner thoughts scream at her as she hold a small flame in her hand,that flame touches the forest floor and the area around her catches fire. She goes to step out of the ring,but her own fire prevents it..her,Pheonix,the manipulator of fire..is trapped by her own fire! Hah! The mere thought makes her laugh but then the fire starts to rise,creating a cage of fire around her..she starts to panic "H-Help!" She screams out,but the fire soon drowns her screams because of the smoke,smoke fills her lungs and she passes out,in her own cage of fire. The girl who is rarely affected by fire,is affected by it..she has to figure out what's going on. And fast because if her powers are going against her,she might die.

Sam wasn't asleep when he smelled smoke from his cabin.

"Someone cooking?"

He didn't seem to care much and went back to listening to his sisters gossip.

(Not sure if you're already Bieng saved, don't wanna step on toes.)

@Misuki Tatsumi @kenryuko

Last edited by a moderator:
(Shes probably gonna be saved by the one of the people she likes,which will add to her problem but I might add somewhere in the rp where she tries or almost kills the whole camp or where she confesses to the one of the people she likes..but it's still gonna add to her problem either way xD )

Hunter was still trying to get Ziggy to shut up before he smelled smoke and saw it coming from the forest his eyes wide ed as he bolted out his cabin the camp to see what was happening and try to help if it was trouble, when he got there he saw Pheonix trapped in her own fire passed out, thinking fast he started to drain the energy of the fire it self extinguishing it enough to grab the daughter of Hades, when he was a fare distance from the fire he set the girl down, "Hey, song bird you ok?" He said gentle trying to wake her up

(Everyone likes my character, it's his power :3)

(But if nothings going on, I'm out, have fun you two. <3)

She turned around and her body was covered in an ash like substance and her clothes were nearly burnt off,all that was left was the half top of her shirt,which was signed off and part of her jeans which were also singed off. She mumbled something and blood started dripping from her fingers,where the flame was produced. She was losing control of her powers..just as she had feared. Adding to her embarrassment,if she was awake to feel it,her bra was showing a bit..cause of the fire. And if she was awake she probably would've killed her friend by now,but she wasn't awake to do that sadly enough.

When Pheonix turned the blonde blushed enough to make a tomato jealous, before picking her up and carried her to the infirmary, trying not to look at the girl mind you, when he got there he layer her in the same cot as before, and bandaged her wounds to the best of his abilities before sitting down nearby.

Her hand twitched a bit and flames appeared again,but she wasn't awake..the fire spread to Hunter and went onto his hand. This was her minds way of holding his hand,telling him it would be okay..almost be okay. She opened her eyes a bit and mumbled something,"Never again.." She opened her eyes fully and sat up with a groan,"Ughhh...I hate these feelings!" She closed her hand with the flames and they vanished.

Hunter raised an eyebrow at the flames, and at what his friend said when she awoke, all the while trying to make sure he came out of this alive, "is it just me, or is there a sense of deja vu here?" He asked still sitting down, making sure to look at Phoenix's face.

She rolled her eyes,"Hah hah..very funny." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Did I say anything about someone named Uriah at all?" She asked questioning the male sitting near her. If she said his name,it would raise supision on her. If she had a crush on two people at camp..it would help her cope with Uriah but her problem would get worse..it was a hard choice on not to tell one of the males she liked them...but which one would she tell is she chose to tell them?

Hunter looked at the Pheonix for a moment "Not until now." He said not prying into her private life, he then stood up and walked a little closer "So song bird, mind telling me what happened with the fire?" He asked as he took his green jacket off for the first, showing his tee shirt and fore arms completely, a few scars were here and there, but nothing really major, before he tossed it on to the chair he was in

"T-The fire?! O-Oh it w-was just a-an a-accident!" She lies,she has to lie..he can't find out why that happened,she scoots to the side a bit to give him and her more space..this was certainly not helping one bit. She smiles nervously and tries to keep cool on the inside but she's positive he can see right through her.

Hunter new that was a blatant lie, she was stuttering, and she rarely stuttered in the short time he new her, "ok, you don't wanna tell me, that's your business. But Pheonix if you ever really need to talk to some one, just come find me." He said as he sat next to the red head, with sincere smile on his face.

She broke in the inside..she just lied to her first and possibly only friend at the camp...and his smile was so sincere and caring,she tried so hard not to cry and spill everything out. This is what happens to you...you should just ignore it,you've felt this emotion before. It's not love or anew crush,just. Ignore. It. She turned away from him,she needed to not get attached,the people you love and care about will just die anyway! What's the point..

He sighed when he was ignored, instead of giving up he did something likely to get him killed, he cupped her chin and gently made her look him in his green eyes, when he did this he realized just how beautiful her own eyes where, "Listen, I was in this same position once, when my father was killed, I just locked everything and everyone out, but the more I pushed my friends away the more I ended up needing them, so please stop trying to keep me out, let me help you." He said getting progressively closer to her without realizing.

She blushed at the closeness and leaned in as well,without realizing what she was doing..Stop! You can't get attached! She didn't listen to her thoughts,time seemed to be frozen to her. She didn't care about the other person she had a crush on,he was long gone by now and she had already chosen..she wanted to be with him..she didn't care of she was getting attached or whatever,she felt a feeling she's been neglecting for a while and that feeling warmed up her whole body and she felt sparks when she looked into his eyes..this feeling was Love,the best feeling she's ever felt in her whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back