• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Callie Fernandez

Callie quickly said her goodbyes to the others and headed over to the people in her cabin, wondering which cabins she would be teamed with. All the Appollians were armed with their bows and arrows and anything else they were good with.

Callie knew that if all else failed she has light travel.

Vianca let go of Mara and smiles. "Alright, so, I already forgot what team I'm on. That's not a big deal, right? Totally not a big deal. I'll just. Try to find Callie."

Luke Labine

Luke noticed Alec's frown and wondered if he should've introduced himself instead of giving him a greeting nod. He wondered why he had chosen to talk to Walter first instead of Alec and realized that there was something with the Hades kids that just put him off. After all, Hades was the god of the dead. Raven was different- she was a girl, and Luke always had the confidence to talk to girls. Making a mental note to himself to get to know Alec better later, he shrugged off the encounter and got himself hyped for CTF. He jogged excitedly with a grin on his face alongside the rest of the campers towards Chiron's voice. "What team am I on again?" he asked himself softly, trying to remember.

Alec Frye

Alec smiled at Raven before looking up at Chiron. "It was okay. Had to get rid of some energy before CTF." He said and nudged Ravens shoulder with his own. "I have a feeling we'll be on a different team to the Aphrodite boy. Good thing."

Camp Half Blood

Chiron stood in front of the campers. He saw just about everyone from all the cabins. Even a few from Aphrodite's cabin, which was surprising. "Alright campers. Today is the first day back at camp for a lot of you." He said, looking over the sea of campers that had gathered. "So today, we will honour each other with a game of Capture The Flag!" He said in his loud, booming voice. Smiling when the campers started cheering with excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke Labine

Luke cheered alongside the rest of the campers. He loved capture the flag, even though most of the Aphrodite children didn't. He spotted Raven through the crowd next to his brother, Alec, and made his way through the campers to go join them. "Hey! Do you think we'll be on the same team?" he asked, looking at them both and his face lighting up with excitement. He directed his attention onto Raven's brother and extended a hand, "I don't think we've met. I'm Luke, a friend of Raven's." He smiled charmingly at him, his pale blue eyes meeting his gaze.

@LittleShenanigans

Alec Frye

Alec looked up into the Aphrodite boy's blue eyes and blushed a little before shaking his hand slightly, "He probably saw you frown at him dummie." Alec said to himself internally, looking over at Raven. Although he didn't like Aphrodite kids because of all the flirting and numerous numbers of them, he thought he would give Luke the benefit of the doubt, he might not be as bad as his brothers and sisters.

@Semblance

Callie Fernandez

Callie continued listening to Chiron, running her hand along her bow in anticipation. She knew she would be on blue team. She always was.

Luke Labine

Luke took back his hand after shaking his, keeping a smile on his face. "Are you guys excited for capture the flag?" he asked, using the popular camp game as a way to bond with them. "If we're on opposite teams, you guys don't stand a chance!" he teased with a lighthearted tone. He looked around the crowd and saw excitement on all of the campers' faces. This was a game that everyone joined.

@LittleShenanigans

Alec Frye

Alec smirked slightly at Luke,"Oh, you know, I think we'll win." He said, grinning before nudging Raven gently. Out of all the CTF games he has played he had helped his team win about 95% of the time. Most of the campers are scared of Hades kids so the pretty much ran away.

@Semblance

Camp Half Blood

Chiron continued talking, now announcing the teams. "For Red team, we have Aphrodite, Ares, Hades, Hecate, Hermes, Nemesis and Nike cabins, For Blue team we have Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Apollo Hephaestus, Demeter and Iris cabins. May the best team win!"

Ryan bolted out from the Ares cabin at lighting speed, heading directly to the arena. "Shit..." He muttered as he noticed most of the campers were already assembled, waiting for the teams to be sorted.

Spotting some of the people he'd seen while sparring, Ryan moved towards them, seeing no reason not to."Looks like we'll be fighting together. Hope you're as good at fighting as you are talking to the ladies." He said as Chiron announced the teams. "Let's hope you're as good as you claimed to be earlier." This last comment being directed at Luke.

@LittleShenanigans @Semblance

Luke Labine

Luke's grin grew wider as he heard the teams. "It must be my lucky day! I get Ares, Hades, and Hecate. Not to mention Nike!" he noted. "All of my new friends in one place," he smiled at his new teammates, including Ryan, Alec, Raven, and Lea. "I hope you're as good as they say you are," he said, looking straight at Alec. He had heard about his high win ratio and he was glad that they were on the same team.

@LittleShenanigans

Directing his attention over to Ryan, he flashed him his usual charming smile. "Don't you worry. As soon as the ladies see me, they'll drop dead and we'll win easily," he told the Ares kid confidently. "And if they don't drop dead at my looks, they certainly will at my voice," he finished, hinting at his use of charmspeak.

@Volfy

Callie Fernandez

Callie smiled only a little as she listened to the teams being sorted. Red team had rather a few advantages. They had the biggest cabin at camp on their side, as well as the goddess of victory herself. Oh well. Her team simply had to beat the odds. After all, they had two Big Three cabins and the second biggest cabin: Hers. They also had Athena, who was great at strategy.

Lea Chan

Lea didn't say much, simply setting her book down and walking over to her new teammates. She may have had a little bias, but she had a feeling with so many powerful cabins, they were bound to win.

Alec Frye

Alec raised his eyebrow and punched Luke lightly in the arm and smiled. "I'm pretty sure I'm pretty good." He said, chuckling quietly to himself. He still had this feeling that something was going to happen. Alec looked over at Chiron and nodded a little.

"I'm sure, I'm sure." Ryan responded in a deadpan tone, contemplating whether having the Aphrodite cabin on their side was a good thing or not. "I've always found that hitting people works pretty well but feel free to try and flirt someone to death, let me know how it works out for yah ."

@Semblance

Luke Labine

Luke gave Lea a greeting smile as she walked over to join them. His sparring partner was a quiet one but he knew that her magical abilities would come to their advantage.

He laughed as Alec punched him in the arm. "Alright whatever you say, but I gotta see it to believe it," he teased, but he knew that having the children of Hades was a good thing- their dark aura around them alone usually scared off the other team.

@LittleShenanigans

He turned his attention over to Ryan and smiled mischievously. "Oh don't you worry, you'll be able to witness the charm of Luke Labien soon enough," he replied confidently. "With your muscles and my charisma, we'll be unstoppable," he proclaimed, his pale blue eyes lighting up with excitement.

@Volfy

Alec Frye

Alec looked up at Luke, the height difference wasn't much but it was noticeable to Alec. He shook his head and huffed to himself. It was probably just because of Luke's mum. Or because of that charmspeak thing that Some Aphrodite kids had. "Whatever." He thought to himself, shuffling on his feet slightly, getting mentally prepared for the game.

Lea Chan

Lea simply nodded at her teammates with a quick grimace like smile. She was memorising spells in her head as she watched the two flags being erected for the game. She thought of the game as though it was chess, trying to pinpoint who the expendable pawns were. She guessed that on the opposing team, the pawns were likely to be Demeter kids. Whilst they could be deadly if they really tried, they rarely did.

On her own team. probably the Aphrodite boy, although he was better at fighting then he probably got credit for. She too, was most likely expendable in game terms, but she didn't mind.

Callie Fernandez

Callie moved into a formation with her other cabin mates, bow poised to opposition and her dagger necklace now at her side. She knew her focus was on shooting them down. The other cabins would likely deal with direct combat. Iris would probably distract them all with bright rainbow lights and she was sure Hephaestus cabin had something up their sleeves.

Alec Frye

Alec grabbed Luke and Ryan's arms, "Hold your breath..." He said quietly to them before he let the shadows cover them in a dark blanket, willing them to take him and friends to the best spot he had found over the years of being at camp. He smiled when the shadows retreated while looking around, the shadows had taken them exactly where he wanted to be. They were standing smack-bang in the deepest part of the woods, right next to a creek that ran pretty much through the middle of the woods. They were kinda easy to spot but there was heaps of hiding places and such around here.

Suddenly, Alec felt a wave of motion sickness wash over him. "Well fuck me.." He thought before throwing up onto the ground in front of him.

@Semblance @Volfy

With a big smile on his face because he rather liked his team, Walter got ready, his sword at his side and his armor now on his body. And while he walked, he practiced with the wind, moving tree branches and other things that he could see. He might have also played a little with the weather. Just a little. He might need it to distract the other team.

Vianca sighed. She can't tell where she is. But at least she knows she is with Mara, and Mara seemed to be friendly enough. But along with that she knows she is against Callie. Maybe she shouldn't have done capture the flag. After all, it seems that she is going to get pretty lost unless someone decides to help her out. She taps her bracelets together, arming herself with her knives again.

Raven had drifted off mentally yet again, the chatting going right over her head. Her mind was occupied with a strange mix of strategy after hearing the team announcements, and an unusual paranoid feeling.

But then suddenly the feeling of shadow travel made her snap back, seeing her brother had shadow-kidnapped two of her teammates.

"Really, Alec? You're just gonna make yourself sick." She muttered, rolling her eyes. Turning to the other girls, she motioned to the woods. "Anybody have any strategic plans? This is gonna be tough if we don't at least have something, as they've got Athena kids on their side."

Callie Fernandez

Callie shot Walter a look that said good luck as she kept her bow poised for action. "Hey, glad to have you on the team!" She called over to him. She then noticed a rather lost looking Vianca and frowned with sympathy. She knew the game would be harder for her, but she also had a feeling that the Ares girl, Mara would help her out and possibly even Lea from Hecate cabin.

Lea Chan

Lea spotted the quiet blind girl from Hermes cabin that she had seen a few times around camp and sidled over to her, making as much noise with her feet as possible so that she would know she was approaching. "Hi. I'm Lea. If you need any help, just let me know. I'm mostly a spell caster anyway." she muttered. She then turned to Raven and spoke. "Well it would help to maybe form a formation to protect the flag. The best fighters should maybe head into the fray, whilst the weaker fighter guard the flag."

@DuskerTem @Quiet Is Violent @KaiaWolf

Raven nodded thoughtfully. "That's pretty smart. If we make a sort of wall across the perimeter and just move solidly forwards, if blue manages to get through and get the flag, they'll have to get through again to get the flag to their side. Plus fight the people guarding the flag, of course. Maybe make an effort to double up maybe, so we won't get picked off one-by-one."

@ShurikenPhoenix @DuskerTem @Quiet Is Violent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back