• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]

Man Eating Plants

plant_monster_by_vegasmike-d4vx82n.jpg

During this time the plant monsters had leveled many of the cabins. The ones climbing the arena had sucess and we're now out to the infirmary ready to eat helpless campers. The plants had grown from five to a whole second army leaving rapidly growing seeds in its place. With the thorn arch Bruning away more monsters and the underground tunnels popping up eveywhere, the camp seemed all but lost.

@ShurikenPhoenix @ModernRanger @SirDerpingtonIV @KaiaWolf @Baconhands @Quiet Is Violent @LittleShenanigans @Yuuki Kuran
Dan held his obnoxiously glowing spear in his hands, thinking. "I think I can clear a path. Just keep running towards your cabin, I'll cover you!" he promised, deciding not to comment on her immense blushing. He stepped outside, firing a ray of light, two of the plant monsters burning in the light. Dan stood there, quite surprised. "Helios put quite a bit of energy into this for me," he whispered, before turning, beckoning Masako forward. "This way!" he called, beginning to run towards her cabin, stopping every once in a while to blast away somep plant that was growing too closely. Normally, he objected to killing, but these things were barely alive.

Masako

Masako followed him, her flushed cheeks vanishing as she entered into a warlike mindset. She followed the sounds and vibrations of Dan as they made their way to her cabin. She worried about the blasting he was doing for her, but didn't ask. They arrived at her cabin where she flung thw door open and ran strait into her side of the room. There on a large perch was a dark brown sparrowhawk. She sat on themat next to the bird and began to write on a small piece of paper in japanese. When she finished she
rolled the message into a scroll and placed it in asmall carrier bag on the birds leg. She stood up and whispered to it. "Hiro suru tobimasu." Then the bird flew out the window. She turned back at him. "Okay, it's done, we need to find the others and get rid of these monsters."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Last edited by a moderator:
Masako

Masako followed behind him, but spoke up. "Dan are you sure you don't want to try to conserve your energy? I mean you'd life is tied to it." She dodged a incoming vine and did a front flip over another. "Maybe you should fall back."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Jethro stood back to back with Leon as he cast his glance about at the monsters.

"You think you can handle this?" He asked, glancing back to Leon.

"Well, might be tough if one more shows up." Leon replied sarcastically looking around at the surrounding monsters.

"Then that will have to be the one I take care of." Came Jethro's response

"What? You're fighting too?" Leon replied with a slight smirk.

Jethro merely smiled in response then simultaneously both of them launched forward, slaughtering any monster that came within reach of their deadly weapons.

ModernRanger said:
Jethro stood back to back with Leon as he cast his glance about at the monsters.
"You think you can handle this?" He asked, glancing back to Leon.

"Well, might be tough if one more shows up." Leon replied sarcastically looking around at the surrounding monsters.

"Then that will have to be the one I take care of." Came Jethro's response

"What? You're fighting too?" Leon replied with a slight smirk.

Jethro merely smiled in response then simultaneously both of them launched forward, slaughtering any monster that came within reach of their deadly weapons.
(Maybe you might try tagging people? Just a suggestion)

Bay who ran into the camp to get a update ran to the two of them. "What is going on here guys?! The camp is nearly completely taken over. What happened to your strategy?"

Man Eating Plants

plant_monster_by_vegasmike-d4vx82n.jpg

During this time the plant monsters had leveled all but 4 of the cabins. The plants we're now out at the infirmary eating helpless campers. The plants had grown to 600 monster plants. With the thorn arch Bruning away more monsters and the underground tunnels popping up eveywhere. The army of monsters had completly invaded the camp and there from the center of camp the bulb rose up. Nero pulled it's roots adound the pillars of the underground tunnels of the camp. The. Bulb bloomed and blossomed I to a humongous (like really big guys 25 ft minimum) flower monster.

life_colossus_by_lpeters-d3jdc3w.jpg

@ShurikenPhoenix @ModernRanger @SirDerpingtonIV @KaiaWolf @Baconhands @Quiet Is Violent @LittleShenanigans @Yuuki Kuran

@SirDerpingtonIV

"You see that thing!?" He shouted, standing still, taking a deep breath, body beginning to glow, as he leveled the spear, taking aim with it. He simply smiled in Masako's direction. "It's been a pleasure knowing you Masako. You've been an amazing friend to me, and I'm not sure where I would be without you;" he said, as the spear began to glow. "But I'm afraid the time has come," he sighed. "We have to find Nero. Do you think you can lead us to him, Masako?" He asked, looking over at her, soft blue eyes hard with determination. "I'm going to have to.... Kill him..." He said, fists clenched, hearing the screams of campers in the infirmary. "Lead me in there, and I can make myself useful, even if it costs the rest of my life energy to pull it off," he said, turning away from her. "When I'm gone.... Please just... get my father's help, and help your... Friend spread the word. And please just... Remember me?" He pleaded of her, feeling hot tears drip down his face. This wasn't supposed to happen. None of this was. It was all his fault. But he would do what he could to end it. "And Masako..once I'm in there... Run back to camp. Just leave me there, and whatever you do, don't look back."

Jethro's eyes scanned the entirety of the camp. His plan had not worked the way he had planned. Things were beginning to fall apart. However, he could not just let it end like this. This would not be the end legacy of Camp Half Blood. If the camp fell, they'd first take as many of this abominations with them as they could.

He slammed his sword against his shield three times before shouting,

"WE ARE THE DEMIGODS OF OLYMPUS AND WE WILL NOT FALL HERE, TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU MONSTERS!!!!"

Dashing forward he attacked the monsters with a renewed sense of fighting spirit. Trying to awaken once again, the campers desire to fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back