• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Callie didn't like offending campers since she was generally well liked but she replied, "well the Aphrodite girls aren't very good in a fight, but well they're going to help the healers which is important, I have no idea whether Hypnos cabin can be relied upon to even be awake..."

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie didn't like offending campers since she was generally well liked but she replied, "well the Aphrodite girls aren't very good in a fight, but well they're going to help the healers which is important, I have no idea whether Hypnos cabin can be relied upon to even be awake..."
@Baconhands
Laikas allowed himself a grin and a chuckle, "I see. So, as the daughter of Apollo, how are you so much better than them in a fight. Music, I guess could serenade the enemy," he almost teased her.

Callie folded her arms stubbornly "I wouldn't underestimate Apollo. He can be truly ruthless and his arrows never miss...ever no matter where in the world you are. I may not be great at hand to hand combat but I know I'm a great archer at least." She then took the necklace shaped like a treble clef from her neck and tapped the tail so the pendant changed to a celestial bronze dagger. "I'm also good with this. And I wouldn't say anything to my brother Will, he's great with a sword."

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie folded her arms stubbornly "I wouldn't underestimate Apollo. He can be truly ruthless and his arrows never miss...ever no matter where in the world you are. I may not be great at hand to hand combat but I know I'm a great archer at least." She then took the necklace shaped like a treble clef from her neck and tapped the tail so the pendant changed to a celestial bronze dagger. "I'm also good with this. And I wouldn't say anything to my brother Will, he's great with a sword."
@Baconhands
Laikas grinned slightly, "So, question for you. Can I beat you in an archery contest? Three arrows only, closest arrows to the centre wins." Chances were that she would win but he didn't mind this, she looked seriously worried, maybe this would distract her.

Callie was grateful for the distraction and was already notching an arrow before he finished saying 'contest'. "Sure," she nodded, after tying up her long blonde hair to keep it out of her face, her expression now completely serious and stoic like she usually was in battle. Callie loved archery more than almost anything.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie was grateful for the distraction and was already notching an arrow before he finished saying 'contest'. "Sure," she nodded, after tying up her long blonde hair to keep it out of her face, her expression now completely serious and stoic like she usually was in battle. Callie loved archery more than almost anything.
@Baconhands
Laikas grinned slightly, unslinging his bow from his shoulder. A blue arrow appeared in the bow, notched. He winced slightly but he shrugged it off before glancing aside at her, "Have you got any spare arrows?"

Callie nodded, handing him two more silvery arrows from her quiver whilst she used a few arrows made for her by Thalia Grace who was staying with the hunters in Artemis cabin. The pair had sat making arrows by the lake.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie nodded, handing him two more silvery arrows from her quiver whilst she used a few arrows made for her by Thalia Grace who was staying with the hunters in Artemis cabin. The pair had sat making arrows by the lake.
@Baconhands
Laikas took the arrows and carried them in his right hand, "Thank you," he said quickly. He looked around, curiousity getting the better of him, "Who's in charge of the defence here?" He wasn't aware of the events that had happened in the books; he had only recently reached America.

Callie first explained all about Thalia's tree and the Golden Fleece, then explained about Ouranos's plan to weaken defences. "And now it's easier for monsters to get through and so a son of Zeus named Jethro has been making a defence and battle strategy, maybe you should talk to him." She smiled a fond smile at the thought of Jethro, almost forgetting why she was even at the shooting range.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie first explained all about Thalia's tree and the Golden Fleece, then explained about Ouranos's plan to weaken defences. "And now it's easier for monsters to get through and so a son of Zeus named Jethro has been making a defence and battle strategy, maybe you should talk to him." She smiled a fond smile at the thought of Jethro, almost forgetting why she was even at the shooting range.
@Baconhands
Laikas grinned slightly, "You have a crush on him don't you?" Upon reaching the archery range, he faced a target, lifted his bow, pulled back the string and aimed it at the centre of the target. After a moment he loosed the arrow and it slammed into the the target, just off to the left of the centre. The arrow instantly vanished, he only had the two regular arrows left.

Callie smiled, as she raised her bow and pulled back the string, her eyes fixed on the target "actually he is my boyfriend," she said as she loosed the arrow and it landed dead in the centre of the target.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie smiled, as she raised her bow and pulled back the string, her eyes fixed on the target "actually he is my boyfriend," she said as she loosed the arrow and it landed dead in the centre of the target.
@Baconhands
Laikas smiled slightly, "Lucky guy." He picked up another arrow and notched it into the bow before pulling back the arrow and loosing it towards the target. It slammed into the middle of the target and Laikas grinned to himself.

"I know he is," Callie joked, deciding to run with the indirect compliment. It wasn't exactly an uncommon occurrence for her anyway. Her next shot landed just off to the right of the centre. Now they were even.

"You're a pretty good archer," she complimented, her gaze still locked on the targets.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
"I know he is," Callie joked, deciding to run with the indirect compliment. It wasn't exactly an uncommon occurrence for her anyway. Her next shot landed just off to the right of the centre. Now they were even.
"You're a pretty good archer," she complimented, her gaze still locked on the targets.

@Baconhands
Laikas grinned, "It's the only thing my father taught me to do. On my tenth birthday, he took me hunting. It was nice of him, he also gave me the pocket watch. Haven't seen him since." He notched the bow again and lifted it, aiming again at the target. He loosed the arrow and at it fell a little below his last arrow. He cursed below his breath.

Callie listened intently as she readied herself to take the next shot, "it was nice of him to take you hunting," she noted, not mentioning how much her own father spoiled her. It tended to annoy people and despite being the daughter of the God of the sun, she disliked too much attention. Her last arrow hit right on the centre again, splitting her last in half as it shot right through it.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie listened intently as she readied herself to take the next shot, "it was nice of him to take you hunting," she noted, not mentioning how much her own father spoiled her. It tended to annoy people and despite being the daughter of the God of the sun, she disliked too much attention. Her last arrow hit right on the centre again, splitting her last in half as it shot right through it.
@Baconhands
Laikas looked at her last shot, his eyes open in slight shock, "Great shot!" He walked up to his own targets, picking collecting the two last arrows, "I guess you win." He looked back at her, smiling slightly.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie smiled as she went to pull her arrows out of the target. "I say we are both winners. I mean we both survived this long as demigods without dying after all."
@Baconhands
Laikas' face suddenly darkened and he looked down, slightly ashamed, he spoke lowly, quietly, "You... could say that."

Callie noticed the change in his expression, and frowned wondering if she had said something wrong. She didn't pry however.

"So...do you know your way around camp then?" She asked as she untied her hair and ran a hand through it to keep it tidy.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie noticed the change in his expression, and frowned wondering if she had said something wrong. She didn't pry however.
"So...do you know your way around camp then?" She asked as she untied her hair and ran a hand through it to keep it tidy.

@Baconhands
Laikas shook his head, "I do not. I know the different cabins obviously but beyond that, nothing much." He looked at her, his expression lighting up slowly, "Would you be willing to give me a tour?"

Callie beamed at him enthusiastically "of course! It's pretty much my unofficial job here at camp. Chiron knows I enjoy giving tours and meeting campers so he lets me." She then began heading toward the dining pavilion, explaining about food offerings. It was clear she was a people person because she greeted nearly everyone she passed.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie beamed at him enthusiastically "of course! It's pretty much my unofficial job here at camp. Chiron knows I enjoy giving tours and meeting campers so he lets me." She then began heading toward the dining pavilion, explaining about food offerings. It was clear she was a people person because she greeted nearly everyone she passed.
@Baconhands
Laikas followed her closely, nodding every so often to show his interest in the conversation. He almost sighed, I should have rewound time, he smiled to himself. He allowed himself a quiet chuckle.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Dan nodded, "Thank you Masako," he said quietly, feeling her hand on his cheek. She moved her hand to his hand, and she continued to speak as he listened, smiling softly. "What have I done to deserve a friend as good as you, Masako?" He asked, looking away with a warm smile.
Masako

Masako smiled at him, "you listened to a angry, blind girl tell you about her woes when she was at her lowest. If anything I should be saying anything about you." She took a deep breath, "that's why I want you to have a long and happy life. It shouldn't end here and it won't." She stood up and stepped back from him, "I want you to get a lot of rest tonight, and we'll work on saving you tomorrow."

After a short but informative tour during which Callie was trying to avoid bumping into Hayley who was popping up all over the place, they ended up back at the arena.

"Well I hope that was useful, and remember don't ever trust the Stoll twins to look after anything. You will never see it again."

@Baconhands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back