• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Leon stepped behind Fawn, he placed a hand on her back and felt the vine.

"Interesting"

He muttered but said nothing else. From his study, it seemed like the vine was attached to her nerves. As long as she remained tense, the vine would stay locked up. He said,

"This might feel funny but bear with me." He placed two fingers on a pressure point and pressed into it. Then with the other hand, he worked the vine out of its twisted state. It took about a minute but soon, Leon was able to gentle release the pressure point and the vine was as it was supposed to be.

@Quiet Is Violent

Fawn whimpers when he presses into the pressure point, the sensitive protrusion reacting with every touch Leon places on it. But when it was free, and he let go of the pressure point, she sighs. "Thank you." She says, turning around. "Sometimes when I get.. distressed, the vine twists and it can be really painful." She smiles softly. "Alright, off to meet humans!"

@ModernRanger

Fawn smiles and squeezes his hands. "Well, at least I'll have you if they don't. You know what, no. I hope they don't accept me. Then I could spend all my time with you." She giggles. Then she sees a boy on the ground with a small black puppy nest to him. "Oh, what's wrong with him?" She asks, jogging over. "Hello." She greets the slightly glowing boy.

@ModernRanger

@SirDerpingtonIV

Bay Kaikea

Bay smiled at them and smiled at them, "It's no trouble at all, I was once new to this life as well. My name is Bay it is a honor me meet you Fawn." Bay had a quaint conversation between the two of them until she had to leave to continue to check on the camp. She did however promise to get to know them better at a later time.

@Quiet Is Violent @ModernRanger

Nero

Nero shook his head in disbelief, "I don't know what;s more pathetic, the sad attempt of a defensive plan they have overther. Or the fact that you have a camp that visible from the camp. I knew that Zeus son was daft, but seriously, what is he doing?" Nero scratched his head and looked at Damian, "so, since I'm here on a trial basis, what do you need from me? A man is only as good as their worth. Put me to the test."

@ModernRanger

Masako

Masako jumped down to the ground and heard a familiar voice. She walked over to Dan and smiled, "Dan are you alright? You're heat rate is much faster than usual." She put a hand on her hip, but her voice is full of worry.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Dan looked up at Masako and Fawn, a strange, startled look in his eyes. "H-hi," he said quietly, his glowing flickering rather erratically. He rose to his feet, looking around him, before looking over at Masako, recognizing the worry in her voice. He stepped forward, so that he was closer to her, his wide, fearful blue eyes on her pale blind ones. "Masako, I'm dying," he whispered. "Can I talk to you?" He asked, moving a shaky hand to her shoulder. "In private though, please?" He asked, a certain pleading tone in his voice.

"You still have much to learn boy. The Zeus boy's plan is actually surprisingly good considering the situation they are in. The Spartans of old proved how effective a small force can be when they decide the terrain of battle. The boy has come up with an interesting plan. That is what I do not like. The plan is inspiring hope in these campers and I can't let them have hope. Hope leads to challenges and I am not interested in being challenged. You ask what I need you for..."

Damian replied, as he stepped forward towards Nero, his face shifted and changed, when it stopped Damian perfectly resembled Chiron.

"I need you to help me destroy the camp from the inside out."

Damian's face changed again, this time taking on the exact likeness of Jethro, then to Callie and a few other campers. He ended by changing back to his own face before continuing by saying,

"It is one thing to be able to look like campers but I also need to know how to act like them."

Damian replied, an intense smile crossing his face as he looked at Nero.

"I need to know everything."

@The Suspicious Eye

Leon stood beside Fawn but he did not say a whole lot, he wasn't exactly the talkative type of individual.

@Quiet Is Violent

@The Suspicious Eye

Nero

Nero raised a eyebrow at Daimian's minor bromance over Jeth-whatever his name is. He could think of think of couple ways to single handedly bring down the camp, but he would follow his new boss's plan. He watched as he changed into people at camp. Nero smiled, "well, you are lucky that I keep tabs on all of the campers, even when I'm away. Sit down, we have a lot to go over." He grinned ready to talk about everyone.

(we can skip that if you want. @ModernRanger )

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Dan looked up at Masako and Fawn, a strange, startled look in his eyes. "H-hi," he said quietly, his glowing flickering rather erratically. He rose to his feet, looking around him, before looking over at Masako, recognizing the worry in her voice. He stepped forward, so that he was closer to her, his wide, fearful blue eyes on her pale blind ones. "Masako, I'm dying," he whispered. "Can I talk to you?" He asked, moving a shaky hand to her shoulder. "In private though, please?" He asked, a certain pleading tone in his voice.
Masako

Worry grew across her face as he told her he was dying. "What? O-Of course." She placed a hand on his shay hand and held it tightly. She looked at the young girl, "I'm sorry, but I have to steal him for a moment. Please forgive me." Masako bowed to the girl and looked back at Dan. She wrapped his arm over her shoulder and moved her hand across his waist, helping him walk. She lead him to a quiet sitting area for them to talk, "Dan, what's going on? Why do you think you're dying?" She was completely worried she didn't want him to die.

Damian took a spot in the middle of the couch, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table in the center of the room.

"Do tell my young friend, do tell."

Damian replied, the sinister smile returning to his face.

@The Suspicious Eye

[You can skip the majority but I do need a few facts. Just what you can think of off the top of your head. I already mostly have things planned out but anything you may have observed in the role play that I have missed might help me come up with more ideas.]

Nero

Nero sat down in a chair and leaned forward, hands under his chin. He talked about the main relationships, first, pointing out the spouses and their quirks. He even narrowed down to the small things they did for each other. He then went to the fighters, those who life for battle, the old and resent, he used the plants to spy on the ongoings of the camp, nothing is privy to him. He talked about their weaknesses and strengths, what they are afraid of and what will set them off. (If you want to know any of Masako's trigger words or bay's flaws just PM me) He then moved on to the sweethearts the one's he deemed the most dangerous. They are super observant and know when something is up, he told him that they were best to avoid and if you can't give a excuse for acting differently, a illness or sudden situation. "It's the easiest route with those kinds of people." He continued onto talk about the other campers and leaned back, "well that should be everything."

(truthfully I keep getting swept away in the IC. I have no idea what's going on.)

@ModernRanger

Damian listened intently, his mind already forming plans on how best to use the information being given to him. By the time he was through, most of the campers would be trying to kill each other instead of killing monsters. This would be one of his master piece plans, he would see it carried out.

"I may have more uses for you, perhaps an ear wig so that you may help keep me informed while I am behind enemy lines. By the way, I hear rumors from my lord that twin demigod girls are leading the army to camp. If they are who I think they are then do not get in their way. They'll kill you as soon as look at you."

He replied, saying the last sentence as if it were a minor detail.

@The Suspicious Eye

Nero

Nero raised a eyebrow as he mentioned twin girls. his alternate persona, the annoying playboy would be ecstatic to try to make it with twins. However, the real Nero, didn't really care about them being girls, but was more curious about what these girls were like. He smiled and entwined his fingers in his lap. "Really they sound like my kind of girls. Don't worry I'll treat them with the utmost respect." He unentangled his fingers and rested his chin on his fist. "And regarding keeping me around. I wouldn't have it any other way." his eyes flashed a bright red before settling back to their normal color.

@ModernRanger

"Let me put it this way. If they are who I think they are and you touch them, I'll cut off your manhood. Am I understood?"

Damian replied, his tone becoming very dangerous and a malicious glint entering his eyes.

@The Suspicious Eye

Nero

Nero smiled at him, "oh I understand." Much more than you know, he thought to himself. His brain was already whirring around with strategies and attacks, he was excited. However, he kept his cool "I won't touch those girls, although they do sound quite appealing."

@ModernRanger @KaiaWolf

@ModernRanger[/URL] )

Masako

Worry grew across her face as he told her he was dying. "What? O-Of course." She placed a hand on his shay hand and held it tightly. She looked at the young girl, "I'm sorry, but I have to steal him for a moment. Please forgive me." Masako bowed to the girl and looked back at Dan. She wrapped his arm over her shoulder and moved her hand across his waist, helping him walk. She lead him to a quiet sitting area for them to talk, "Dan, what's going on? Why do you think you're dying?" She was completely worried she didn't want him to die.
"Masako, I don't think I am dying, I know I am dying," he breathes out, lying down on his back. "And it can't be stopped," he added. "And my fate is tied to that of my father. Helios is dying and because of that I am as well," he explained, although he wasn't sure he was making sense. "I've tried to hide it from you as long as I could," He murmured. "You're just really a great friend of mine, and I didn't want to put you through this," he sighed. "I'm sorry Masako, I've failed as a friend." He sighed, "I've failed to help defend camp, I'm failing my father now," he went on, looking away from her. "I-I don't know what to do, Masako. I'm scared..." He said in a voice little more than a whisper.

Masako

Masako shook her head, she didn't believe it. Running her fingers through her hair she whispered, "I don't believe it... no... this can't be happening...." She could feel tears form from her left eye, since her right was damaged. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath finding her center. She looked at him sternly and spoke in a slow shallow pace trying to believe herself, "Dan, there must be a way. There's always a way. Some sort of magic or item....If we could save Helios then we could save you. Do you know what he is ill with, if we can find a cure you'll live." She tried her hardest to hold back the fear in her voice but it was strongly there. Dan was one of the few people she trusted, she didn't want to loose that or him.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Leon turned to look at Fawn and said,

"Fawn it is getting late, if you have any intention of fighting in this coming battle you need to sleep now."

@Quiet Is Violent

Jethro looked at Callie for a few lingering moments before he said,

"Sweetheart, I need to get to bed. The battle is coming and I still have a few more things to prepare tommorow."

@ShurikenPhoenix

Damian studied the boy sitting in front of him then he looked out the window.

"You may want to get some rest, we fooled the campers into thinking the battle is another two days away but in reality...the army will arrive by 2:00pm tomorrow. If you intend to fight with us then you best be ready by then. However, you will not do anything without my orders. Now go."

Damian said, his gaze turning to Nero.

@The Suspicious Eye

Nero

Nero smiled and nodded to the man, "Alright. Tomorrow." He stood up and walked out of the man's tent and up a root to a nearby tree. For tonight he thought it would be better to be near his elements. Along with it being a great vantage point for surveying the army.

@ModernRanger @KaiaWolf

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
Dan simply made a sobbing sound, and moved forward, throwing his arms around his friend in a tight hug. "I'm sorry Masako," he whispered into her ear, befor awkwardly moving back. "I... He's fading, Masako. His will is the only thing keeping him alive and he is barely alive now," he explained, looking up towards the Sun. "He begged me to help him, and I don't know what to do, Masako," he admitted.

Masako

Masako held his awkward hug and looked at him sadly. She wouldn't let her friend die. "Then we will restore it, and restore him. I will do anything to keep you alive. I'm sure that we can get everyone in camp to help. We can find members of your father's cult and send word out for a revival of faith. We will restore your father's will and keep you alive." She gave him a sad smile, "you'll live Dan. You're not going to die. Alright?"

@SirDerpingtonIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back