• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Dan sat with everyone else at the party, smiling and glowing like usual, Inky squirming in his arms as he petted and rubbed the puppy. "You're so adorable!" He declared with a broad grin, snuggling with the small puppy, his worries gone from his mind for the moment.

Callie spotted Jethro and shot him a smile. She continued playing until a few of her siblings took over and played some really upbeat songs to get everyone hyped for the fireworks. As she walked away from the campfire she then spotted Dan and Inky and smiled brightly at them with a wave.

@ModernRanger @SirDerpingtonIV

Jethro looked up as Callie got up, he smiled at her then went back to reading his book.

@ShurikenPhoenix

Leon looked over as Fawn was already asleep. He knew by this point that it would be pointless to answer one way or another because Fawn was already asleep and he could tell that. So he just let his gaze move back forward as he sat there, with Fawn asleep on her shoulder.

@Quiet Is Violent

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie spotted Jethro and shot him a smile. She continued playing until a few of her siblings took over and played some really upbeat songs to get everyone hyped for the fireworks. As she walked away from the campfire she then spotted Dan and Inky and smiled brightly at them with a wave.
Dan returned the wave with a bright grin. Dan began to sing along with the songs merrily, although he wasn't too good, he was clearly having a good time.

Callie scoffed in disbelief, "who honestly reads a book at a party?!" She called incredulously "this may be the last party you ever have!" She was being over dramatic but that was normal for her. She then smiled as she caught a bit of Dan's singing. "Hey you're pretty good!" She complimented, clearly in a cheerful mood.

Jethro looked up and instead of defending himself he merely replied,

"Shhhhh Hun, people are trying to listen to the music."

Before going back to reading his book. Although, he now had a slight grin on his face as he did so.

@ShurikenPhoenix

Hayley who had decided she would be more useful back at camp was milling around the party being boisterous and hyperactive as usual. When she spotted Jethro she bounded over to him with a grin. "Hey Lightning McQueen! Why are you being such a party pooper? Go dance with your hot girlfriend or something." She rolled her eyes still grinning, "if you don't, I certainly will."

@ModernRanger

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie scoffed in disbelief, "who honestly reads a book at a party?!" She called incredulously "this may be the last party you ever have!" She was being over dramatic but that was normal for her. She then smiled as she caught a bit of Dan's singing. "Hey you're pretty good!" She complimented, clearly in a cheerful mood.
Dan smiled, "Why thank you!" He responded, before continuing to sing, his eyes finding Jethro, raising an eyebrow at him as he sat there reading a book. "C'mon Jethro! Come sing with me!"

"I am not much of a dancer."

Jethro replied, his gaze switching from his book to his girlfriend. He couldn't help but smile whenever he saw her.

"She is having fun, I don't want to ruin that. I kind of want to let her do her thing for a little bit. We have been spending quite a bit of time lately and I want to give her the opportunity to talk to some of the other people she wants to talk to."

Jethro continued by saying.

@ShurikenPhoenix

Hayley shrugged, "okay but I'm telling you, you will never see her again once I go and talk to her!" She winked, "I don't see how you can read at a party though..."

She then decided to go hang out with the cabin twelve kids and play the minors version of beer pong whilst the fireworks began to go off.

@ModernRanger

Jethro sighed, Hayley probably had a point, he looked at Hayley and said, "Wanna bet?"

Standing up Jethro closed his book and put it into the pocket of his Cargo pants. Then walking over to Callie, he put his arms around her and tipping her he kissed her. Holding the kiss for several long moments before bringing her back onto her feet. This was honestly the most spontaneous thing he had ever done and his heart was racing from it. He just smiled at Callie though as he released her.

@ShurikenPhoenix

Callie was taken completely by surprise when she was literally swept off her feet by Jethro and once the kiss ended she was pleasantly bewildered. "Where did that come from?" She asked, smiling. She had never seen him do anything he hadn't planned to the last minute detail.

Hayley had watched and gave him a thumbs up before running off.

@ModernRanger

Jethro didn't reply...with words that was. Instead, he grabbed her hand and placed it on the left side of his chest where his heart would be then he raised his eye brows, he hoped she'd understand what he meant.

@ShurikenPhoenix

Jethro kissed Callie back then just held her in his arms, taking in all the features of her face with his eyes. Her eyes though, thats what captivated him the most. If eyes really were the gateways to the soul then Callie's soul was gorgeous, just like she was.

@ShurikenPhoenix

Leon looked up with a start, he realized that he had fallen asleep for a bit there although somehow he had managed to stay in his sitting position. He looked to his side and found Fawn sleeping as she had been before he had fallen asleep. Leon observed his surroundings and found that nothing had changed. Everything was as it had been. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out but he was careful to try to not disturb Fawn.

@Quiet Is Violent

Cain, of fucking course, walks by just as they kiss. "I can't avoid this can I? Everytime I see you two you are going to be eating each other's faces!" She laughs, obviously joking.

Fawn feels Leon moves and wakes. "Hey.." She says slowly, blinking her eyes to wake herself. "What's wrong?"

@ShurikenPhoenix @ModernRanger

Leon looks over at Fawn and sees that half her hair is a mess from being asleep on his shoulder. For some reason he finds this funny and it makes him smile. Not just any smile, the first real smile he has ever honestly had. When your life revolves around battle after battle, there are never really any moments that make you smile but this did. Fawn had someone managed to do what no one else had ever managed to do.

@Quiet Is Violent

Dan wandered off to go sit by himself, and try to think up some sort of solution to his and his father's plight. However, he simply sat there on the grass, away from everyone else, looking down at his glowing hands, the glow dimmer than he had last remembered, and he felt so... Weak... I'm dying, he realized, eyes widening. "I'm dying and I don't even know how to stop it," he said aloud with the realization, his heart rate quickening.

((Someone please interact with Dan?))

Fawn mimics Leon's smile and stands. "Come on, I wanna meet more humans!" She giggles, bouncing excitedly. "Are they all as nice as you? Or, are they mean? Are they evil? Are humans evil?"

@ModernRanger

"I guess you'll have to wait and see."

Leon replied, slowly standing up as well and stretching his back muscles. He began walking towards the source of music he could hear, he stopped only long enough to see if Fawn was following.

@Quiet Is Violent

Fawn passed the flowered tree and blesses it quickly again. Her stomach sinks. She does know she did the right thing. "Hey, Leon?" She calls, noticing that her vine has been twisted and hurts a lot. "Can I ask you a kinda odd favor?

@ModernRanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back