• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
After a short but informative tour during which Callie was trying to avoid bumping into Hayley who was popping up all over the place, they ended up back at the arena.
"Well I hope that was useful, and remember don't ever trust the Stoll twins to look after anything. You will never see it again."

@Baconhands
Laikas nodded, "I'll take your word for it." He nodded, extending a hand out for her to shake, "I didn't tell you my name, Callie. My name is Laikas; my father has a sense of humour apparently."

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie smiled and shook his hand, "I'm guessing your name has something to do with time huh?" She said with an intrigued and amused expression.
@Baconhands
Laikas grinned slightly, "Quite so. Literally means Time in Lithuanian." He studied her, "Callie, what does that mean?"

Callie laughed awkwardly, "'Callisto' means most beautiful in Greek. She was a friend of my aunt Artemis who got chased by guys so much that Artemis turned her into a bear..long story. My dad picked the name but I don't know what my mom thought of it. I never knew her." She shrugged.

@Baconhands

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie laughed awkwardly, "'Callisto' means most beautiful in Greek. She was a friend of my aunt Artemis who got chased by guys so much that Artemis turned her into a bear..long story. My dad picked the name but I don't know what my mom thought of it. I never knew her." She shrugged.
@Baconhands
Laikas thought back to his mother and shivered slightly, "Might have been for the best." He looked at her after a moment, "Sorry, I didn't mean it to insult you." He sighed, "Who did you say I should talk to? Can you take me to them?"

Callie was slightly distracted thinking about her mother now and looked around "I'm not sure where Jethro is, but he's usually on the roof of cabin one reading a book or he's training in the arena."

@Baconhands

Laikas sighed, "Both those answers are a little vague..." Shaking his head, he looked at her, "Mind if I ask you what you inherited from your father?"

"Speak of the demigod and he shall appear..." Callie said with a smile.

@ModernRanger

She then turned back to Laikas and added, "I can heal people with light but it hardly ever works and I can also create objects out of pure light. It takes a lot of energy though."

@Baconhands

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Masako
Masako smiled at him, "you listened to a angry, blind girl tell you about her woes when she was at her lowest. If anything I should be saying anything about you." She took a deep breath, "that's why I want you to have a long and happy life. It shouldn't end here and it won't." She stood up and stepped back from him, "I want you to get a lot of rest tonight, and we'll work on saving you tomorrow."

[/QUOTE]
He smiled back, "I suppose you have a point there," he said, looking over at her. "You're very kind to wish that of me Masako," he said, standing aswell. "And alright then, mother, I'll remember to get some rest," he taunted with a smirk.

Eventually Callie took her leave and decided to find suitable lightweight armour to wear in the coming battle. The feeling that something bad would happen to her was still hanging over her but she shook it off as best she could. It wasn't like she could change what the fates had in store for her.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
He smiled back, "I suppose you have a point there," he said, looking over at her. "You're very kind to wish that of me Masako," he said, standing aswell. "And alright then, mother, I'll remember to get some rest," he taunted with a smirk.
Masako

Masako smiled and shook her head, she couldn't believe his attitude. She put a hand on her hip and wagged her finger at him, "and make sure you brush your teeth." She grinned at him and gave her a light tap on his shoulder. "Come on, I'll help you back to your cabin."

@SirDerpingtonIV

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Dan chuckled, smiling broadly at Masako. "First time I've seen you this happy in a while," he admitted, although he could still feel the worry seeping out in waves. "Thank you though," he said in a quieter tone, wrapping his arm around her shoulders for support as they went back towards his cabin.
Masako

"Well its been a long time since I been able to talk with you." She said adding, "it's no trouble Dan, you're one of the few friends I have in this world. I'd do anything to help." Masako held him up as they walked, she hated how weak he was getting. She wished she'd noticed sooner or could do something more about this illness.The arrived at his cabin and she helped him to the door. She let him go and looked at him, "if you need anything just call out my name. I'll be there."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Masako
"Well its been a long time since I been able to talk with you." She said adding, "it's no trouble Dan, you're one of the few friends I have in this world. I'd do anything to help." Masako held him up as they walked, she hated how weak he was getting. She wished she'd noticed sooner or could do something more about this illness.The arrived at his cabin and she helped him to the door. She let him go and looked at him, "if you need anything just call out my name. I'll be there."

[/QUOTE]
Dan simply nodded, "Perhaps that's it," he said with a weak grin. "And thank you, that is really touching," he admitted as they approached the door of his cabin. "I'll be fine, don't worry," he said with a small smile, before entering the cabin, closing the door behind him. He slowly limped over to his cot, before lying down upon it, happy to have Masako as a friend.

Masako

Masako smiled as he went in and decided to sleep outside his cabin. She climbed up on the roof and got comfortable. She closed her eyes and let the nightmares take hold of her again. This time adding the death of Dan to the mix of her fears and past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back