• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: Gods Divided

[QUOTE="Bishop The Corgi]Huh?? Sorry. Just woke up from a six hour nap with the last three of those hour with a large dog laying on me.... I'm kinda out of Waco right now, so what going on here?

[/QUOTE]
Lookit the IC buddy

Ok... Seems cool... I'll probably read the thing again later when my face isn't sleep ridden....

I'll dig through my pile of CS's for my characteeeee- I see coding tab stuff....

Hehe no problem Yuu-chan ^^

Bishop, I'm happy I might get to RP with you and Kitty again. c:

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]D'aww thats a shame. Take care, you're welcome whenever!

[/QUOTE]
I would've definitely done this had my schedule been less demanding :(

shaku1347 said:
I would've definitely done this had my schedule been less demanding :(
I get it 110%! I'm actually at a required performance for college right now :P

Finally getting off my butt and posting starters but uhm. What time of year is it? It's imperative for my seasonal gal.

Stefan: I'd much rather be mistaken for a vampire than some crossdressing weirdo that doesn't have a backbone.

(I have nothing against homosexuals or crossdressers. I swear!)

@Nico

Last edited by a moderator:
(I never thought you did my dear c: )

Eli: H-Have you taken it up with mister Chiron? Maybe...it could get a makeover?

(Thank you so much.)

Stefan:...No, I haven't. Are you okay, man? *narrows eyes, weirded out* You look a little...pale. *smirks* Sorry.

Elijah: -hands start to shake in fear- I-I uhm, just got here from the Underworld....

Elijah: -pauses- No light there. H-Have you seen my big brother?

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]@Chara Angel of Death not to nag but... seasons? What time of year is it in the roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
As stated in the latest post, its the new year.

So, winter

Stefan: Dude, chill out. You're gonna give yourself a stomach ache or something. *sighs* There's more guys like you? Seriously? Aren't the Three Brothers supposed to uphold the rules or something?

@Nico

Last edited by a moderator:
Elijah: -gives him a look- That oath was dubbed void 70 years ago. Honestly, did you not brush up on your history? Hades has a full cabin and so does the other two big 3.

Stefan: I don't have time to read. *smirks* I can get other people to do it for me. Guys like Zues, Hades and Poseidon need something better to do than find romantic partners. *chuckles* Sounds weird coming from Loverboy Extraordinaire, doesn't it?

Miriam: Pretty much they all stopped giving a shit and did some serious wide scale fucking. I mean I know its kind of their thing to do that but damn, Zeus probably cheated on like 40 women at the same time.

@Yuuki Kuran

Elijah: Ah, a child of Aphrodite? You know that brain is better than beauty?

Elijah: -spots his sister- Miri, are you calling Zeus a whore? Because I agree -smiles-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back