• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: Gods Divided

LillianMuffin

Don't Tread On Me

Pack your cookies kids we're in for a feels trip this rp.

2mx0rah.jpg

Welcome to the OOC.

Chat here all you want!

AIR IS FREE. USE IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contemplating it! I do want to get ours off the ground too, though, now that my life isn't falling apart -.-'

This looks fun though so I miiiiiiiiiiight cave.

Hello!

Just a suggestion, maybe you should put up an interest check to get more people?

...am I allowed to alter the html for the application as long as it retains the required information?

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]...am I allowed to alter the html for the application as long as it retains the required information?

[/QUOTE]
Sure!

Ish? I'm working on profiles but it's taking me a while because I owe responses to other things and life is suitably chaotic enough that I can't always respond quickly -.-'

....can we just timeline for the history section? I'm providing 4+ paragraphs for personality but it's always hard for me to write up history. It just blocks my writing somehow.

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]Ish? I'm working on profiles but it's taking me a while because I owe responses to other things and life is suitably chaotic enough that I can't always respond quickly -.-'
....can we just timeline for the history section? I'm providing 4+ paragraphs for personality but it's always hard for me to write up history. It just blocks my writing somehow.

[/QUOTE]
A timeline's completely fine.

Hey Angel, question for ya.

After 2-3 days of no contact from an 1x1 partner, would you assume they aren't interested anymore? Especially if they are online daily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back