• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: Gods Divided

Miriam: All of them are the same with it, really. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an inside joke to see who could fuck the most mortals.

@Nico

Stefan: Honestly, you'd think my mother had the most children, but no. It is a tie between her husband and Mr. Sunshine himself, really.

Should I sleep or work on my next two characters?

@Chara Angel of Death - do you terribly mind if I change pictures to anime? Cause I'm seeing a lot of people using anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico said:
Should I sleep or work on my next two characters?
@Chara Angel of Death - do you terribly mind if I change pictures to anime? Cause I'm seeing a lot of people using anime.
Keep what you have; I dont want this turning into an anime rp which is why I said very little anime-like

Wow.... I think this is the first time I haven't had to give reason as to why Owen would be An Apollo child.... FINALLY I CAN DELETE THE WIKI PAGE!!!!

[QUOTE="Bishop The Corgi]Wow.... I think this is the first time I haven't had to give reason as to why Owen would be An Apollo child.... FINALLY I CAN DELETE THE WIKI PAGE!!!!

[/QUOTE]
W-what?!

Normally when I use Owen I have to show the owner of the Rp the wiki page for Apollo.

No one remembers Apollo is a God of Plague and because of that they always say that Owen's powers aren't something an Apollo kid could have.

[QUOTE="Bishop The Corgi]Normally when I use Owen I have to show the owner of the Rp the wiki page for Apollo.
No one remembers Apollo is a God of Plague and because of that they always say that Owen's powers aren't something an Apollo kid could have.

[/QUOTE]
Lul I see.

BRUHHHH

9ipo8pXAT.jpeg

This is a wink e0e

[QUOTE="Bishop The Corgi]That should have been the word Wonk but my phone doesn't like words that don't exist so it Autocarroted it to wink

[/QUOTE]
ohh

its just a word i use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back