• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

give_toast_hugs

[they/them] e <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
my most recent post is not gaining the traction i wanted it to so i’m just gonna keep this short, sweet and to the point <3

i am craving solangelo and tommynewt. i just started rereading the trials of apollo and ive been getting back into my maze runner theories so i’m kinda hyperfixated LMAO

my requirements:
- semi lit, third person. preferably past tense but present tense is fine too (i write a lot better in character than i am rn lmao)
- CHECK W/ ME before doing anything drastic/triggering in the plot
- please have read at least the whole heroes of olympus series (for a solangelo plot) or up to the death cure (for a tommynewt plot)
- respond at least once a day! i’m homeschooled so i usually have quite a bit of free time considering my schoolwork only takes 2-3 hours tops (assuming i don’t get distracted 💀)

i have plots in mind for both! dm me if you’re interested. i prefer to play will & newt!

i’m posting this both in the off site area and in the 1x1 recruitment section. please message me either on discord (kummerspeck#9987) or here <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back