• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pentarcanum - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AncientBird

Reptile with wings and plumes.
salminus-brasiliensis-0fcc3096-f242-48d4-be52-b0585740bbc-resize-750.jpeg

.: Pentarcanum - OOC :.
Interest Check

Welcome to Pentarcanum's out of character chat! Here we can discuss stuff, plan thing ahead or shooting some suggestion. Also don't shy away from asking any question you want to know!​

Last edited:
Would an Arapaima count as a serpentine fish? I'm not sure what you mean by those. You have Aras mentioned in the lore thread, but they get to like... 3m, lol

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Thanks for your interest!

There are some problem tho, first arapaima is too big for player character (NPC sure, they exist), serpentine fish is any fish that is very snake like and possesses very long body, think eel. Arapaima isn’t counted as serpentine and you will have to change to smaller species.

second, your abilities are abit too strong for starter, try thinking something a bit softer. You can have those 2 abilities later once we have progressed in our RP.

Aside of that, pretty good. Still, our starting zone will be in Grand Mbuna city in Northern Lake, and all of us will be joing the college as new students (don’t worry, this isn’t academy RP, we won’t be there for long.) So could you change your background a bit as well? (You can be originated from Flooded Forest as your birth place tho, that’s dope! You could go with like country person far from home or something.)

Sorry I wasn’t clear in the starting plot. I will be include that in the CS conditon.

Also do you want to join Discord group?

'Aight! I can fix it!

As soon as I find another red/grey/black fish, lmao (Though I did see a picture of some really small adults, I can't find the species, so *shrug*

I'll tweak the abilities; I wasn't sure how you wanted to go, lol, so I just did some generic ones.

Yup! I can fix the bg!

You can go with Oscar! Similar coloration.

Or jewel cichlid. Flag-tailed prochilodus might work with its red/black tail.

It is, lmao.

It's much smaller than normal, since...

well...'

5cm to 1m is kinda....

bleeeeeeeeegh

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Asian arowana... Ahh yes, I overestimate their size. Very well, but please think of it at smaller individual.

Nine of Swords Nine of Swords Looking good! Althought I say the second move is abit too advance, maybe getting it later?
Oh! I didn't know we had an OOC page up. Thanks for your feedback. I'll change the ability right now!

Edit: Changed it to:
- Tears of the Moon
On cast, the target hears a sad, whispering voice. On success, memories of sadness will rush into the target's mind. The target will also feel like their body is heavier; their reaction time will slow down somewhat.

Would this be alright as a starter?

Yes! I do want to join the dcord.

With the short hair, they look almost completely androgynous, and they wear clothing that purposefully evens out their form (it helps that they're so skinny, you can see their ribs through their shirt). Pull their hair up and back, though, and you have a solid female figure (don't ask how, my face does this and I don't understand, either)

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Great CS so far! Although about your ability. I am not that sure what illusion in that term is but Moon magic create illusion in the mind of the target and not for others to see, more like implanting hallucination. Floating image like hologram is the job of Sun magic. (bending light into shape.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back