• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pendragon Academy

Shagranoz

One Thousand Club
Welcome, new students, to Pendragon Academy! Now, before we begin, I just want to say one thing. I know that the last two months have been awkward for everybody, but we are here to learn from each other, human and supernatural alike. Keep a civil attitude towards each other, and this year will go fine. Thank you.

Headmaster Michael O'Hare

Okay, folks. We've all seen supernatural school roleplays before, and I was thinking how to teach an old dog new tricks. Then I realized I'd never seen one where the supernatural openly interacted with normal everyday humans without bothering to hide. So that's what I decided to set up. A few rules about the setting:

• The supernaturals have only been out in the open for a couple of months, so there hasn't been much time for anyone to really get used to the new, dare I say, normal
  • The curriculum itself is set up unusually as well. Mornings, you have your basic math, science, etc. Afternoons, however, are more freeform. This is when your electives take place, and you can switch rather freely. Want to take cooking on Monday and Alchemy on Tuesday? It's fine. The only rules are that you must be in a class, and once you pick your class for the day, you can't change until the following day.

My Rules:

• No godmodding, one-liners, or disrespectful behavior. Obviously
  • Good grammar and spelling are a help. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect a decent effort at it.
  • No speedposting. We all have lives beyond the site, and expecting people to read through a couple hundred posts a day just ain't right.

So, you interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back