• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]I'm just here. Alone.
Where NO ONE WANTS ME! *Sob*

>_> Or, ya know. Just not sure what to post *lol*

[/QUOTE]
Aleida can definitely go thank Arabella for helping her :)

Poe said:
Aleida can definitely go thank Arabella for helping her :)
Where is Kepheus' thanks?

DftCUK5.png

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Up his butt. With his head :)
And that big old stick.

[/QUOTE]
Someone is

Poe said:
even if aleida thanked him, he's made it very clear he doesn't care what she thinks haha
it's as if Aleida has an obsession with getting tackled by monsters. Next time it happens, I'm just going to have Kepheus say "not this again" and walk away.

@korigon

I feel like Keph needs to get some salt off of his chest. If he feels like getting thrashed by another noble I'm sure he can bring his star crossed lovers concerns straight to Lady Edina if it bothers him so. Gotta be proactive about taking care of his camp. : ^]

Space Cowboy Ein] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15592-korigon/ said:
@korigon[/URL]
I feel like Keph needs to get some salt off of his chest. If he feels like getting thrashed by another noble I'm sure he can bring his star crossed lovers concerns straight to Lady Edina if it bothers him so. Gotta be proactive about taking care of his camp. : ^]
Edina and Aleida vs. Kepheus and His Salt

Oh, so no one is going to talk about how Marnie with her angst just managed to worm her way through like seven to eight layers of crusty salt? Okay. Okay guys.

but dang is there so, so much salt

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]Oh, so no one is going to talk about how Marnie with her angst just managed to worm her way through like seven to eight layers of crusty salt? Okay. Okay guys.
but dang is there so, so much salt

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Space Cowboy Ein] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15592-korigon/ said:
@korigon[/URL]
Alex and Edina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Penance High middleschool.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]

"...Had it not been for Kepheus's aid, and the Prince's quick thinking."

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Kepheus will now limit himself toward using sarcastic words when talking to Arabella instead of downright insulting her.

And it'll be even better when Keph doesn't walk out and it's just the John Cena theme over a note "YOU AIN'T WORTH IT".

Though, it'll send a message when she sends Mr. Cena's remains back to Keph in a jar. With a note. "My name is Edina Maplecroft. You have dishonored my ship, and ruined my UFC debut, prepare to die."

Space Cowboy Ein]Well [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15592-korigon/ said:
@korigon[/URL] it's better than Penance Retirement Home. That being said Maplcroft vs. Kerberos. UFC 191 get on PPV folks it'll be a good one.
Lancers. So arrogant. I can see it now, Kepheus wants to fight Edina, but Ceril and Alex hold him back and say things like "IT AIN'T WORTH IT MAN" and "DON'T LET THAT HO RUSTLE YOUR JIMMIES"

For real I'd love to fight more people, but @Coin would just come out of his tent and bonk Kepheus' knee with his prissy lil saber.

Last edited by a moderator:
korigon said:
Lancers. So arrogant. I can see it now, Kepheus wants to fight Edina, but Ceril and Alex hold him back and say things like "IT AIN'T WORTH IT MAN" and "DON'T LET THAT HO RUSTLE YOUR JIMMIES"
For real I'd love to fight more people, but @Coin would just come out of his tent and bonk Kepheus' knee with his prissy lil saber.
Yo, we can get a sanction from the U.S. Mint so no coin interfere with this thrashing. Edina is a noble after all, and more than capable of bonking knees on her own. Strong independent knight who don't need no prince

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]Yo, we can get a sanction from the U.S. Mint so no coin interfere with this thrashing. Edina is a noble after all, and more than capable of bonking knees on her own. Strong independent knight who don't need no prince

[/QUOTE]
Here's the plan: We get Marnie and Alex to hold cameras and wait in a tree, then Keph and Edina start fighting ( real swords, of course ). Coin comes out and is like "wtf no infighting you dirty plebeians." and then bam. Alex and Marnie run out and everyone is like "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO, IT'S JUST A PRANK!" Then all the lads and ladies enjoy a faff and a laff while Kepheus completely demolishes Edina in the fight.

Ceril can't interfere with something he can't see :^)

Take your dirty rough housing in the city and no one'll ever know.

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]
shaq2.gif

[/QUOTE]
YrqwuqO.gif

The above gif isn't related. I just wanted to post it here.

Coin said:
Ceril can't interfere with something he can't see :^)
Take your dirty rough housing in the city and no one'll ever know.
"My liege. . We both fell down the stairs. And then Edina tripped again. What a coincidence!"

korigon said:
YrqwuqO.gif

The above gif isn't related. I just wanted to post it here.

"My liege. . We both fell down the stairs. And then Edina tripped again. What a coincidence!"
Edina would kick Kepheus' ass. No question.

Alright. All the characters are to spend the rest of the night in a brawl. Everyone line up and take turns against Kepheus. Winner gets to make a mockery out of the old veteran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back