• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters
Hey guys, sorry for being so inactive. My power cord to my laptop is kaputt so I'm using the university computers (SCRUUUUB).

I'll put in for the collab, but it'll have to be pretty short. I wanna still be in on this. I want my friendship time, dang it!!

@korigon @Elle Joyner

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]If this doesn't happen soon, I'm gonna be thoroughly disgruntled, I say!

[/QUOTE]
It's okay. They touched hands. It's in the bag.

Space Cowboy Ein] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15592-korigon/ said:
@korigon[/URL]
The peasants are going towards the distillery right?
Musician and I were planning to have an argument over where we were going, but now that she's out of the collab for now, we will most likely be going to the keep.

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]Keeps got wine right?

[/QUOTE]
Good thinking. The most important crisis in all of Regalis has been aborted thanks to your efforts. Would you guys prefer high quality low quantity wine or an unrealistic amount of cheap rum so everyone can get drunk?

Just find the motherlode of all the alcohol and maybe Kepheus can finally earn some respect. Especially if he boxes a mockery for it.

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]Just find the motherlode of all the alcohol and maybe Kepheus can finally earn some respect. Especially if he boxes a mockery for it.

[/QUOTE]
To do list:

• Find alcohol
  • Give the worst stuff to the nobles, especially Poe and Ein
  • Keep all the nice stuff for the important people ( Jax, Elle, and myself. :^) )

(@BeyondPoetry, @Space Cowboy Ein, @Effervescent, @korigon, @Elle Joyner)

Hello, everyone,

It is with regret that I announce the closure of this roleplay. Due to lack of posting, I feel, as several others do, discouraged and disinterested with continuing. I have decided to pursue other roleplays in place of Penance and I do wish the same for everyone else.

Thank you all, it's been great

Coin

PS: TEAM CERLEIDA

[media]

[/media]
It's been a fun rp, Coin. Thanks for the great gm, and to everyone else, thanks for the laughs. If any of you guys feel like starting up a fantasy themed roleplay in the future, and you want an epik memer involved, hit me up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back