• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil

Ship? Ship.

• Team Alexedna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Gwerilin

• Team Araxander

• Team! Teaaaaam?

• More at 11.

• Team Ceroha

• Team Konida

• Team Edinia

• Thanks, Coin. I really appreciate the work you do.

• Total voters
giphy.gif

'NO.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Psh. Keph's just tryin' to get in on Arabella's Awesome / Pants Dress

[/QUOTE]
I neither confirm nor deny those accusations. Why is it whenever Kepheus tries to do something nice everyone takes it the wrong way :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks,

I won't have time to respond this weekend. When I get back to Boston on Monday, I'll try to work on something once I finish up some of my other projects.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Oh. My. God. xD She is gonna punch Kephpuss in the head.

[/QUOTE]
NRKqrTn.png

Accurate image of future post?

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]And the reason his head is backwards there is because she hit him so hard...

[/QUOTE]
70GDEh7.png

I like this version more. The body of Arabella is hard to see because her skin is so pale, it's basically the color white.

Oh yeah, congratulations to @Doctor Jax for claiming post 200.

straight-outta-compton-hollywood-vine-group-shia-labeouf.gif

We all wish Marnie the best of luck digging her older brother out of the pile of corpses when the Kinslayer falls.

Coin said:
Oh yeah, congratulations to @Doctor Jax for claiming post 200.
straight-outta-compton-hollywood-vine-group-shia-labeouf.gif

We all wish Marnie the best of luck digging her older brother out of the pile of corpses when the Kinslayer falls.
I thought it was her horse, lol.

Effervescent said:
WOW, KORIGON, WOW
WOW
Like. . .

[QUOTE="Doctor Jax]

A familiar head and shoulder swung limply from inside, and Marnie let loose a whimper, her hold on the horse momentarily slack. Brown hair, brown eyes, full mouth and snubbed nose -- armor made of cheap iron, marked with a huge M by some journeyman blacksmith too proud of his work for his own good -- a hand as delicate as a bird's wing with the ring Marnie gave him after Yule --

"Mergan," Marnie sobbed as she held back the horses. "Mergan! Mergan! You son of a --!"

[/QUOTE]
yep she gave the horse some sort of nose-ring, it's wearing some sort of armor marked with 'm', and let's be honest, who names their child Mergan?!

also the fact that she's fixing to call Mergan a son of a . . Wait, what? He was her brother, which means she's indirectly insulting her mother / father..

So I'm not sure what/where/how to post, because I didn't get updates for anything post us hearing the beast growl, and now there's a whole scene of things that happened, and I've no idea how to put Konoha into it.

@Veirrianna Valentine Right now everyone's kinda getting ready for marching in formation and salvaging food. Maybe Ko helps out with the grubbing for potatoes?

@Coin So, Marnie threw up, finally. Do I get brownie points?

Can you just backtrack? She's welcome to help Marnie and Bella with Aleida. (or she could totally go punch Kepheus for being a butthead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back