• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Peaceful/Noblebright rolpelay?

KindlyPlagueDoctor

Above all else, do no harm
Hello everyone, i was wondering if you would like the idea of a more peaceful and less combat driven roleplay, one more based character interactions and development, but there would be a chance for combat if it was wanted.

the smaller focus on combat means you can have characters of any age, within reason, so feel free to get creative.

It would draw inspiration from the Zelda games, like Minish cap and Wind waker, so think lots of towns in the countryside and coasts governed by a bigger city. But you wont have to know anything about the Zelda franchise for this. The characters (yes, you can have multiple) you make wont have any amazing roles like kings or queens, at most the highest "rank" if you will, would be akin to a knight.

There will never be an ever present threat, like an invading army or demons or such so you wont have to worry about your characters dying, unless you want them to.

If enough people show interest then ill make it a reality, thanks for your time.​

I've only ever played one Legend of Zelda game, but this sounds great!
I love when my characters get to interact with other characters and grow, so I'm super on board!

ill also just mention that magic, while it will be a thing, it wont be amazingly powerful. Mages wont be able to create storms of fire or such, mages are normally dedicated to something, such as the town healer or general magic teacher.

I've been looking for something like this something like a more relaxing adventure.

Noble bright is so damn rare these days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back