• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peaceful (?) Isekai Life for Berserk-Style Characters

Azure Sky

Random Lazy Guy
Supporter
Greetings all. After I watched almost all Elden Ring boss battles and cinematics, it got me pumped up for a fantasy roleplay. The premise?

What if strong individuals heavily inspired by Berserk-type worlds such as Blashphemous, Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Bloodborne, and Elden Ring were to get a more peaceful life and be transported to another world? The type of world you would see in Konosuba and other relatively peaceful isekais.

Will your character enjoy the relative peace, help the people in need, or decide to be a powerhungry tyrant and attempt to rule the world? The choice is yours.

Your characters can even have the faceclaim of any of the bosses/memorable characters from any of games above, including Patches. Of course, that is optional, but their skills should be in line with those from the above games as well (you can even mix and match similar skills). Or you can transcribe one of your Ashen/Penitent/Tarnished One/Hunter etc. builds into a character. Choice is yours.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Haze- Haze- Damafaud Damafaud HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Rantos Rantos

Hmm yeah, id be up for giving this a shot, especially since other games have kinda died off with inactivity. Internally debating what character to use given ive played all the games mentioned.

But can we play as a mid-rolling full havel monster tho? A souls-esque isekai sounds pretty interesting honestly, I'd be down for something like this.

But can we play as a mid-rolling full havel monster tho? A souls-esque isekai sounds pretty interesting honestly, I'd be down for something like this.
You can indeed play as one of those. Also, while your characters are soul-esque, the world they will be transported to will be konosub-esque (with a pinch of tragedy (?) and secret conspiracies here and there)

Last edited:
So who was more infuriating to fight

Starscourge Radahn or the Nameless King?

Never played. But I love watching the cinematics and other people battling the bosses. That being said, Radahn seems like a bigger pain.
Haven't gotten to Radahn yet but I've beaten NK and the only time I've ever felt more accomplished in a souls game was beating Midir, Champ Gundyr, and Pontiff.

Radahn naturally includes Leonard, the scrawny horse he learned gravity magic for purely so it could support his weight without hurting it.

His boss fight is essentially a raid fight with multiple named NPCs joining in the fight....even Patchrs, though he peaces out the moment he gets close and sees what he's really fighting.

Radahn naturally includes Leonard, the scrawny horse he learned gravity magic for purely so it could support his weight without hurting it.

His boss fight is essentially a raid fight with multiple named NPCs joining in the fight....even Patchrs, though he peaces out the moment he gets close and sees what he's really fighting.
I found that actually endearing. Too bad the rot made him go insane.

It's been so long since I fought the Nameless King for the first time, and I've improved so much since then, that it's hard for me to compare them.

If I had to though... I remember having more trouble with the Nameless King, but I think Radahn is probably a harder fight.

Main issue I recall with nameless king for me was judging distance, similar to the 4 Kings. The arena threw me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back