• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Patient Zero (A Zombie Survival RP) is seeking new Survivors.

Maj

Your Majjiesty
1542255385556.pngWelcome To Aurora, a bustling town full of life and charm. It is a lot like other towns, and full of a variety of people who call it’s streets home. It doesn't matter how you got here or why. It makes no difference if you moved here a few weeks ago or if you have been here your whole life. You will always remember the day you got here and wonder what possessed you to stay. Be it destiny or coincidence, you were at ground zero when the world went to hell.

What the population doesn't know is that a very sick man was transported to the local hospital just a few weeks past. Whatever he has, it has the doctors stumped. He only has a short while left on this earth, they can't combat his sickness, he is doomed. His death will bring mass genocide to the town of Aurora.

Whatever he had, it didn't let him stay dead, and it's contagious. So contagious in fact, that the slightest scratch, or bite passes it on. They get the same disease, slowly killing them from the inside. The time varies from person to person, they could have weeks left, days, or maybe just hours. When their hearts stop, they join the hordes of walking corpses. At first glance they look human, but they are mindless, soulless monsters. They have only one human instinct left, the need to feed.
They will eat anything they can get their hands on, anything alive...and that means you.

It doesn’t matter how you got to Aurora or why, the real question is can you get out alive?

We are an already established RP with plenty of active members, looking to add more to our ranks. Anyone interested please submit a CS here.
Thanks!

How would you feel about a child-genius that is useless concerning most fights or physical labour but fairly invested in researching these zombies and otherwise constructing new equipment for the group’s survival?

Hey!
We could def use someone who can build equipment, we have several people who are researching zombies. What I would recommend is to go to our main thread and look over the rules, the existing character sheets, and some of our posts. We have been going strong for 6 months and are still going strong so we tend to be a little more selective about who we allow to join us than other RPs. I would make sure that all of that looks like things to your liking, and then submit a character for us to look at. Me or Brax will look it over and then be in touch.

Sounds good, already been leafing through characters and lore. This seems like a decent execution for the concept you’ve got, so I think I’m the right place. : )

I’ll get to work on the rest.

I'm interested! I've looked through the lore and characters. I've also started reading through the main thread. This is such a cool story, you guys. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a character up soon.

Is this a slow paced roleplay or anything? I have limited times when I can post but depending on how active it is I may be interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back