• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder

There still room in this motley crew?

There are still spots remaining - would be great to have you :)

So then, i shall do a bard.

A bardly bard, a bard whos bardic prowess knows no bardly bounds.

We should do a party of all bards; then we could be a rock band!  Lay waste to the enemy with our awesome tunes!

Then again, no.

We should do a party of all bards; then we could be a rock band!  Lay waste to the enemy with our awesome tunes!

Then again, no.

There is a bard arhctype that is a pretty damn good blaster mage. 

Thunderstriker if I remember. 

That said I'm going for a juggler, because I like the flavor.

Two bard's? We have another?

Kiroshiven has already posted that he's planning on a Bard.

Just sent out a few invites for the game - there's not all that much to find there yet, but we can do the further character creation over there. If I missed someone, please tell me.

@MetalgeardudeI can help out with the character creation a little bit later. Might be best to do that via pm.

Hmm I see... 

Well since such things don't stack, and my heart still set upon bard, I shall do a dervish dancer. 

Okay I'm here. I'll be doing a fighter, but he will be human this time. I have one ready to go using the 15 14 13 12 10 8 array. I just need to add a drawback for my second trait.

@Metalgeardude you can use the character sheets on http://www.myth-weavers.com/.  They have Pathfinder as well as a whole slew of other games. That's where my character will be.

I was going for the medium one, if there are no reasons against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back