• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of the Taelesol OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, here. Sorry. Busy time, whatnot, etc.
Alright, gimme time to think of my idea.
...CALCULATING...

Oof, maybe you guys could work off of the current two? Or maybe fill out the open roles in the party (tank and utility are mostly covered)...

Shog Shog Ah, I see are a man of culture as well, going for a glaive.
Indeed. Unfortunatly, I can't see yours. Whenever I click on the links for your weapon or armor it just redirects me to a page saying I do not have permission to view that page.

Odd.

Well, if you are a fellow Hunter, I gave him the Behemoth armor, and the True Gae Blog.

I dunno if anyone wants to still do this even now, it's a really cool idea which I would love to see work...

Alrighty. I'm sorry for being gone so long. Life... Happened. But I am back now. I have a few ideas in the works to make, but if people are still into this, I will happily start this.

I'm still down for this, though right now isn't the best time for me. Finals week just started for me and next week I move across the country, so that's going to be fun.

I’m still down for this as well! I might be a little slow these next few weeks as school draws to a close at the end of the month. But I’ll do my best to stay as active as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back