• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

... *Scratches out harsh and rewrites BRUTAL and begins to add more details.*
glmvn4.jpg

Krozius (NPC)
Village - 52km away from Atregas

Having arrived in a small village, the creature who was flying at blinding speeds quickly dived and landed, creating a shockwave for several meters that left large cracks in the ground he hit with his feet. Krozius looked up at the commoners in the village working and walked instead of exhausting his wings. As soon as he entered the streets, the villagers started staring at it in fear and praying. Krozius erected a physical barrier around the village to ensure no one could escape.

"Commoners! Ruffians! Mongrels! I expect to see the leader of you. Show me your leader, or I will start slaughtering all of you." Krozius looked around tenaciously. The villagers merely moved closer to the walls of their houses, uttering protective prayers, but not doing anything to fulfill his desires. Krozius grit his teeth, his eyebrows and shadowed features turning visibly angry. "ARE YOU ALL DISABLED MENTALLY? I JUST GAVE YOU AN ORDER! YOU EXIST ONLY TO DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO!" he yelled at them.

As a punishment, Krozius swung his hand to the left. The wind created from this movement was so potent and strong it outright ripped two houses off of their fundaments, sending them flying through the forest and destroying multiple trees. There were people inside those houses. Now there was only bloody slush, flesh, and broken bones.

The village girls started crying, as a village elder approached the monster. "Please, stop! Please, don't do this! What do you want from us?!" the old man begged, already crying from the destruction of his house.

"From this day onward... you have the particular honor of serving me and only me." Krozius smiled. The village elder, not so much. Soon, the monster's tentacle entered the elder's mouth and killed him by whipping back and forth when within, turning his internal organs into a sticky dough. The dead man dropped onto the ground, as the villagers started running away into the forest, but found themselves unable, due to the barrier. Krozius placed his foot on the dead elder, about to do something, but then he saw a child watching him.

"You there, boy," he called out. The kid couldn't help but grimace at the sight, but he slowly approached as Krozius was gesturing to him. "Tell me. Do you think this pose would work for a statue of me?" he asked, moving his foot to lay down on the village elder's head. The boy did not reply. "I asked you a question. Do you want to replace this man? Because that's what happens when you don't answer a king," he said. The boy, non-ironically, and suppressing fear within his mind, answered him. "Use the other leg and look in the other direction. That way it would be better." The child was one moment away from crying. "Good. Courage like yours is to be commended. You can be the leading architect," he said. "What!? I have no idea on... on building anything! I don't even know how to read and write." Krozius placed his index finger upon the child's forehead and after a light shined, the child suddenly felt a change in his memory. He knew the full written alphabet, how to hold a quill properly, how to... "How... how did you do that?" he asked, cleaning the tears off his face. "When I was in the capital, I saw numerous labels and shops. I've memorized them and my brain arranged the most likely order of reading them, as well as its spoken equivalents. Through sheer intelligence, I've learned how to speak your language. My meticulous analysis is peerless." The boy was actually amazed. "That's kind of cool," he said, almost smiling in curiosity. "You think? Well then, that doesn't change the fact you still don't know how to build, and the other ruffians don't know how to-- actually, I changed my mind."

The creature laid his hand on the dead elder's cranium and sucked his soul out, starting to hunt and renew his energy. "Your friends will serve me as a source of energy, but I will revive them as soulless servants with semi-intelligence. You, on another hand, can have your soul. Tell me, do you want to be my advisor, child? I can give you great things. Power, women, wealth, magic. Would you like to have these things, little boy?" Krozius reached out with his hand to the boy... who accepted and shook it, although with visible anxiety. "Good choice. Tell me, what is your name?"

"I'm... I'm.... Khayon," he said, following Krozius who started walking around and killing villagers then sucking their souls out. The boy didn't seem too afraid anymore... he was fascinated, excited... happy? "What's your name?" he asked. Krozius suddenly turned around, as if offended. "I can't tell you my name, just call me Krozius for now. Alternatively, you can call me Master, Father, or 'My Knight.' Your choice. Now, Khayon. First I'll teach you basics of magic. Then I'll show you how to make a zombie. Then I'll teach you the ancient art of consuming souls and turning their refined energies into raw magic for your use."

"This is gonna be fun, master."
Krozius.
The demon that converts 10-year olds to his religion.

Birdsie Birdsie I do need some help choosing.

Summoning or Ice for Ashlynn's next form? I already know her last form, but this form....

Ice seems like the correct response to being resurrected and unable to die. But Summoning is so kawaii

Birdsie Birdsie I do need some help choosing.

Summoning or Ice for Ashlynn's next form? I already know her last form, but this form....

Ice seems like the correct response to being resurrected and unable to die. But Summoning is so kawaii
No matter what form Ashlynn chooses, she will always be kawaii in one way or another. Asking me is like asking a tree what it thinks of water.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Figuring Kimiko would ask your character to set up some spellcraft to protect the tomb and send a few knights in, mainly to bait the peritrator in again if they attempted to attack and trap them in. :P

Anyways I'll finish my post soon, doing some Birthday stuff for Niece and I'll be back... got half way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back