• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Hanarei Hanarei CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny animegirl20 animegirl20 wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Captain Spooks Captain Spooks @Garuda I Interstellar Fizz Fizz Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel
I'm expecting to see the character sheets in the next 16 hours. This limit applies to characters of importance. All others can take it easy.
Since Spooks told me the King would be done soon, and Garuda said he'll make the Guard Captain after that, I expect to see the King in one hour and the Guard Captain in two-three after that unless timezones are different and one of you suddenly goes to sleep, lol. I think that's fair enough.

As for the others. When can I expect to see the Lord-Commander and Court Magus? Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Rin Nyx Rin Nyx

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

The king looks like a good version of the other plot-relevant character I'll be making. He has blue eyes, where mine has red eyes, has longer (but white) hair, and isn't that frail physically.

It's almost as though you knew what I had in mind for the plot. I know it was probably on accident, but: Good job XD

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Hanarei Hanarei CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny animegirl20 animegirl20 wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Captain Spooks Captain Spooks @Garuda I Interstellar Fizz Fizz Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel
I'm expecting to see the character sheets in the next 16 hours. This limit applies to characters of importance. All others can take it easy.
Since Spooks told me the King would be done soon, and Garuda said he'll make the Guard Captain after that, I expect to see the King in one hour and the Guard Captain in two-three after that unless timezones are different and one of you suddenly goes to sleep, lol. I think that's fair enough.

As for the others. When can I expect to see the Lord-Commander and Court Magus? Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
I'm working on mine now, but I'm kinda drawing my character, so it might take a few more hours...but it will definitely be done before that 16 hour mark!
Maybe like, 2 or 3 hours from now?

keikaku.jpg

I'm working on mine now, but I'm kinda drawing my character, so it might take a few more hours...but it will definitely be done before that 16 hour mark!
Maybe like, 2 or 3 hours from now?
Copy that!

Birdsie Birdsie
How about characters that have a deep hand in some hand of religion? Just curious because perhaps a medieval fantasy world would have a religion that's neck deep into a kingdom's politics. Just a question.

Also, considering this is a form of Nationbuilding (I assume based on the plot we were given so far) and the Arch-Mage type position is filled in, we can still have characters with large and diverse magical knowledge, right? I'm asking because I want to make a character that studies magic as an art, archeological, and progressive form. Kind of like a magic scholar who studies ancient forms of magic and their practical use to further both modern magic and progression.

Birdsie Birdsie
How about characters that have a deep hand in some hand of religion? Just curious because perhaps a medieval fantasy world would have a religion that's neck deep into a kingdom's politics. Just a question.

Also, considering this is a form of Nationbuilding (I assume based on the plot we were given so far) and the Arch-Mage type position is filled in, we can still have characters with large and diverse magical knowledge, right? I'm asking because I want to make a character that studies magic as an art, archeological, and progressive form. Kind of like a magic scholar who studies ancient forms of magic and their practical use to further both modern magic and progression.
Sure!

Working on my character sheet after drawing my character, and starting to regret giving him silver/white hair @_@ Ah, but I don't wanna spend a ton of time changing it, so we're just gonna have a lot of characters with white/silver hair I guess ^^''

White hair is just common in this kingdom I guess, haha.

Also, I am considering making a younger sibling for the king for my character?

Oh hey guys I'm back, I got my RPC here, she should be great...

thumb-350-777957.png

... I told you all I had white hair claimed damn it, you all always go crippling my style! *storms off having her fashion sense walked on.*

Oh hey guys I'm back, I got my RPC here, she should be great...

thumb-350-777957.png

... I told you all I had white hair claimed damn it, you all always go crippling my style! *storms off having her fashion sense walked on.*
We're all just very stylish! Hahaha, I'm redrawing my character anyways (damn artist mind going "but I can do better!" >.>), so I might change the hair color...but silver/white hair just looks so good on him xP Maybe black hair...
upload_2017-7-3_20-6-17.png

Ah, the joys of clipping layers, making it easy to change hair colors! Haha I still like the silver hair color the best, though
upload_2017-7-3_21-13-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-3_21-14-49.png
    upload_2017-7-3_21-14-49.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
Birdsie Birdsie
So, when I said I'd have the character sheet up in 2-3 hours, apparently I meant 9...I kinda got stuck for a little bit trying to figure out how to kinda balance him, since he's supposed to be a really powerful mage and all >.> But he's done! Let me know if I need to change anything.

I think that all of you are psychic.

The Silver Knights and like, the word "Silver" has an important meaning to the story, which you will discover in the intro. I guess everyone has silver hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back