• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

Aww, but I was hoping to do a:

"Oh, no, you've captured me."
*Gets what he wants*
*Breaks trap easily and walks away*

Fine.
Hahaha, well, I mean you can still do that if you prefer, you are the GM after all. That roll, though xP

If youd like I can have my guy and some of his boys to come in and teach the creature a thing or two about pain?
This...I mean...
I'm not sure how well that will work out. But okay.
Eli's plan was basically to talk to him for a bit. No harm in a chat with a major villain, right? ...right?

Eli: "...So, Mr. Krozius person. Want me to read your future? Here, have some tea..."

True, and it would be a bit out of character for my guy to go rushing into it, afterall he isnt being paid to be a herp or anything. Only reason he would go charging in there is if someone either paid him or he knew that there was a magical creature in there.

Hey Birdsie Birdsie , if Thomas (the poor mage that volunteered to help Eli) lives through the explosion, would Krozius allow him to leave to go to the medical bay to treat his burns? It would alert at least three characters that Krozius is there again

Hey Birdsie Birdsie , if Thomas (the poor mage that volunteered to help Eli) lives through the explosion, would Krozius allow him to leave to go to the medical bay to treat his burns? It would alert at least three characters that Krozius is there again
He would, for several reasons:
  • Humans are ants.
  • Warriors are stupid ants.
  • Mages are big ants.
  • Why would he care if an ant wants to heal its leg?
  • Big ants deserve respect, though. They're doing their part to the environment (by preserving magic)
  • Kill stupid ants, though. Their dumb DNA needs to get out of the genepool.

True, and it would be a bit out of character for my guy to go rushing into it, afterall he isnt being paid to be a herp or anything. Only reason he would go charging in there is if someone either paid him or he knew that there was a magical creature in there.
I mean, he might think that there's a magical creature in there based on the fact that the tomb just randomly exploded with fire magic, so maybe it is reasonable? I was just thinking that last time, Krozius kinda kicked everyone's asses haha

This is true, but he may also think that the explosion cpuld have occured because the Kings mages were faffing about, he hates magic and magic users so he would automatically blame them

This is true, but he may also think that the explosion cpuld have occured because the Kings mages were faffing about, he hates magic and magic users so he would automatically blame them
Not an unreasonable assumption, considering that the explosion was basically Eli's fault :P

Queensland, i've been to melbourne quite a few times but it was REALLY windy (And that made it cold)
Yeah Melbourne weather is dreadful, hot one second freezing the next. Still, could be worse. I've been to Queensland a few times, love the weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back