• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pasta's mxm partner search

pasta

gogo dancer

|Pasta's mxm partner search|

no slide

tumblr_nytiidRA001rgcxpfo5_400.gif

Rules;
At least a paragraph per reply
Please have somewhat good grammar. I know we all mess up on commas once and awhile, but please don't constantly make spelling mistakes.
I usually use asian fcs, but if you really want me to, I can use western.
Please be nice.
I enjoy chatting and plotting with my partners, so let's do that.
I don't want to be the only one working on the plot.
I like to double up!
If we double up, don't make characters both uke/both seme.
Yo if you got any triggers just tell me~
I love angst 11/10

tumblr_nytiidRA001rgcxpfo2_400.gif

Pairings;
Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire

Best friend x Bestfriend
Youtuber x Youtuber
Famous person x assistant
idol x idol
idol x fan
idol x assistant
best friend x best friend
ex boyfriend x ex boyfriend
Deaf male x neighbor
Deaf male x deaf male
Blind male x neighbor

tumblr_nytiidRA001rgcxpfo8_400.gif

Plots-
YouTube Lovers;
Every time I do one of these, I always do a YouTube plot, so here it is.
Both were YouTubers with separate channels. Like how a lot of YouTube couples, they met and hid their relationship. After a year or two, they came out and said they were in a relationship. Per requests, they made a YouTube channel just about their relationship, so they could continue with their normal content on their own channels.

We were friends;
Best Friends since childhood, but one day during middle school you had a falling out. Since then you had been bullying your poor ex best friend... You never understood why you would do this. Maybe it was because you secretly loved him, and you didn't want anyone to like him in that type of way. You purposely made him seem like an outcast no one would be friends with. What happens when you force yourself to confess, and you become possessive? (Seke pairing. I guess???????? Could take place in either college or high school).

A new student;
A new student, potentially a new friend... Though he's not normal. He's always alert, and always keeps all eyes on people talking to him. He barely talks... Confused, you try to befriend him.You go to his house, and notice there's always captions on the TV... What is he trying to hide? It soon occurs to you... He's deaf. [Based off of the fanfic, Earbuds).

Far away;
You started you friendship online. You were living in the US, and he was living in South Korea. You guys are so far apart yet you guys have grown so close. You guys meant over instagram. You slid into those dms because he seemed like a pretty cute boy. He followed back after speaking to you a bit... Thank god you knew korean. You guys became friends after speaking for a while. Eventually you guys began to skype... Then you guys decided to become boyfriends even though you were so far away. You continued to like his posts on instagram, and he continued to like yours. Finally you managed to book a flight to South Korea to visit him. (I prefer to rp as the Korean. Um... Your character could be korean, he could've studied korean... I don't really mind which you choose).

Artificial love;
Artificial love, that's how you describe your relationship with him. He's head over heals for you, and you just feel nothing. You're only dating him because you think he's hot, and you want your friends to stop bothering you about being single. You feel bad though... You feel bad that you're just faking your love for him. Your fake smiles, the fake, 'i love you' you give him.. He believes all of it. As time passes you begin to fall for him, and all the fake love becomes real.

Sweet treats;
He comes into your parent's cute bakery everyday... You just watch him from the back. He always catches you looking and flashes you a sweet smile... Sweeter than than pasties themselves. He's even winked at you a few times. You knew he was a college student because he sometimes wore the varsity jacket. Your first year of college arrives... What happens when he's your roommate.

If you have any plots, or pairings you would like to do please tell me!

Last edited:
Wow... love the layout of your thread! <3
Interested in quite a few of your pairing ideas (and I love Angst/drama too)!!

Not sure if you still want an rp partner but if you do then I'm interested in roleplaying with you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back