• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners and Plots

Reine

clinomania

Hey! Thanks for reading this.

I prefer to roleplay as a female, as I am one, and my male characters tend to have generic personalities.

I'm okay with FxF and MxF, again, because I dislike playing as a male, not because I don't like the genre/pairing.

Here are some of my basic ideas(I do have more detailed plots connected to each of these):

Teacher x Student

Vampire x Host

Runaway x Runaway

Suspect x Investigator

Celebrity x Fan

Shapeshifter x Human

Celebrity/Royal x Bodyguard/Soldier​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'd love to do a Vampire X Host rp! I can rp either male or female, and have some ideas myself.

If you're interested, don't feel shy to drop a pm my way!

Hello, I wouldn't mind going for SuspectxInvestigator. If you are still looking, feel free to PM me. I can play either gender and I'm a female myself too.

HanaJuni said:
Hi there! I'd love to do a Vampire X Host rp! I can rp either male or female, and have some ideas myself.
If you're interested, don't feel shy to drop a pm my way!
[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Hello, I wouldn't mind going for SuspectxInvestigator. If you are still looking, feel free to PM me. I can play either gender and I'm a female myself too.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Will do.

Idea said:
Pm me with the link to this thread!
Hm? What thread?

Hi! I'm curious about: Suspect x Investigator, Shapeshifter x Human, or Celebrity/Royal x Bodyguard/Soldier.

I can play any gender and pairing, and am consistent with replies. PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back