• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Searching!

Crestedflower

Hi everyone! Emily here! Or Flower, or whatever you'd want to call me! I'm on the hunt for a few partners!

I would prefer someone over 18 considering I'm 21, it's just something I'm more comfortable with! I would like someone decently literate as well! At least a paragraph or so and proper grammar and all that.

I also love doing
CanonxOC and OCxOC for the most part. I'm definitely willing to double for CanonxOC as long as I'm comfortable with my ability to write the character of your choosing~!

The main thing I'm looking for right now is something relating to Fire Emblem: Three Houses! I recently just finished all four routes and I'm dying to do some roleplay with it! I also just recently finished making an OC as well, so I'd love to use her. I don't particularly have any preferences on pairings with her, but I have a weak spot for Dimitri, so he's pretty up there in terms of pairings with my OC. But other than that, I'm down for following a canon route, or even doing some sort of AU! My OC isn't a "Byleth" actually, so that is open as well!

As for other things I'm interested in, I shall list below! And things I'm most interested in will be bolded!

Please PM me and not comment down below!

Video Games:
Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates/Shadows of Valentia/Heroes
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Overwatch
Pokemon
Devil May Cry 5
Final Fantasy 15
Kingdom Hearts
Monster Hunter World
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anime:
Attack on Titan
Boku no Hero Academia
Dragon Ball Z/Super
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Bleach

Misc.
Warriors (This was the first fandom I ever roleplayed in and its been years since then so I'm rusty as hell but I would love to dive back in somehow XD)

Okay that's actually a lot more fandoms than I first imagined but don't let that intimidate you! And I'll only be accepting a few partners, since I get overwhelmed easily, so don't fret if I refuse your approach for a thread! It's mostly just a me thing, nothing against you all! :D

Last edited:
You had me at Fire Emblem. Currently doing my Blue Lions run as of now. I have only completed my Golden Deer run so I’m not sure how well I’d play other characters (I’m not someone who cares about spoilers and such).

I have however beat awakening so many times that I have lost count, along with fates and SoV.

Tldr: I’d love to do a fire emblem rp with you of your choice!

Bump! I'll only be accepting a few more partners, and removed a few fandoms I'm no longer looking for. Please PM me if you're interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back