• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Searching! // (Always Looking)

sylphhire

indecisive and lacking sleep; )
Hello!
I'm Kenna, pleased to meet you!

I know you probably don't want to listen to me ramble about random irrelevant shit, so, let's just move right into it. cool? cool.

I'm a pretty lenient person, so I don't have a ton of rules, but here are a few to keep in mind: 
- please, please, please be descriptive and use your vocabulary to the best of your ability. that's all I ask. grammar and punctuation are fine, but just try your hardest. If I put in effort, you should too. 
- if we start a roleplay, let me know if you have to drop out. 
- I really love OOC chat with my partner. It makes the experience more enjoyable in my opinion. 

now that that's out of the way, let's discuss Plots!
( If you have any requests, or want to run a plot by me, please do. I love hearing your ideas and opinions. ) 
( m x f / m x m / f x f  are all fine! ) 

PAIRINGS: 

Sorcerer x Apprentice
Mortal x Immortal 
Human x Mythical/Fantasy Being
Message me if you have a pairing you want to do, but can't find anyone to do with. I love odd pairings, and i'm open to pretty much anything. 
( As you can probably tell, I prefer fantasy over everything else. )

FANDOMS:
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
RWBY
Homestuck
OTGW
Zoophobia 
Undertale
Voltron
PJO/HOO
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Keeper of the Lost Cities
All sorts of anime -- we'd be here forever if I listed all of them. 

Thank you so much for your time..
please message me if you have any ideas or want to do something listed above! 

@TaeHyun 
hello..
yeah I do enjoy modern world roleplays, but it depends on the plot, really.
did you have something in mind? if so I'd love to hear it! 

Hi! I'd love to do an Undertale roleplay with you. I roleplay as Frisk. I don't like non-canon ships, just platonic, family/friendy relationships. Any AU or plot is fine. I'm pretty okay with almost everything, except OC's and, like said above, non-canon relationships. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Reserve here for future references. 

l1fQAV7.gif

Hi there I am interested in rping FxF mortal/Immortal Rp, I can only Rp while I am at school but I would really like to Rp with you.

I'd be cool with doing some Fantasy!! One of my favorite RPs I've ever done was fantasy... It was forever ago, though. If you're more interested in Fandoms then Fantasy, I love RWBY And Tokyo Ghoul =^-^=

I'd be cool with doing some Fantasy!! One of my favorite RPs I've ever done was fantasy... It was forever ago, though. If you're more interested in Fandoms then Fantasy, I love RWBY And Tokyo Ghoul =^-^=

message me, 
i'd really like to hear it!

it's so hard to find a good fantasy plot. 

Hello Kenna! I'm Michael, pleased to meet you as well!

I would be more than happy then to roleplay one of these with you. Specifically the one of my favorite books! Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (can't wait for the movie BTW). Even though I haven't finished it quite yet, I'm sure I can grasp onto the main idea. (Just got to the part where he goes into the loop for the first time)

So if you're still open to doing this, I'm here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back