• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Raven14

Birdie
heyo! i’m looking for some fandom 1x1 rps at the time. i know a good amount of fandoms, but i’ll only list the ones i’m craving at the time!

• i’m 19 19 year old female
• i’ve been role playing for 6 years now
• i can write 3-5 paragraphs, maybe more if i’m really into the rp
• i will never give you a one liner, and i ask the same from you
• i reply at least once a day, maybe more if you reply fast
• i absolutely will not act out smut scenes, when is gets there we fade off and come back when it’s done

• please be able to answer once a day, if you can’t reply one day, that’s fine, just tell me ahead of time
• no one liners! i’m not asking for a ton of paragraphs, i just ask you give me something to work with!
• have good grammar, i understand small mistakes, i make them all the time, but i need to be able to read what your writing
• please be able to double and play both female and male!
• much like some people, i don’t care about your age, if your a literate writer it doesn’t matter

for pairings, i can do all. mxm fxf & mxf. if we are doing a romantic plot, i can trying mxm or fxf, but i’d be most comfortable with mxf!

alright, now that’s over, we can get to the fun stuff!

IT (2017)
Percy Jackson
Stranger Things
Gravity Falls
Warriors
Harry Potter

like i said, i role play more fandoms, those are just my cravings. you can ask me about something else though!

thank you for your time! i hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
ahh hi there!! i’m mer and recently i’ve been on an IT kick too if you’re still interested!! stranger things as well if you’d be more interested in that! i tend to match the length of my partner’s writing and i’m active at least once a day!

I'd be open to IT... and Harry Potter. I have a Male Ravenclaw OC, in fact.
PNAThQfm.png

Hey! I saw you’re up for some Harry Potter RP. Are you open to OCs or are you only interested in canon characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back