• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search

NekoQueen49

女王の猫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Let me start that I have a full time job so I may not be active all the time but I can try to post once a day. If you're okay with this, then it would be awesome to find someone who I can create an interesting plot with. I've been craving to do a romance, perhaps with fantasy elements but that isn't necessary. I can play both a male and a female within a rp as well as multiple characters. However, I'm not good at making more than 3-4 paragraphs except sometimes when my partner is doing it. Then I find it easier to respond to but that's unlikely. So, I would prefer to keep the rp casual rather super detailed. Still, I'd rather not have to work around one liners. I'll try to make the rp as enjoyable as I can but please don't leave all of the work to me.

As for plots, I have a few ideas in mind.

On the Run
Under the rule of a wretched, selfish king, a knight seeks to reform the country. How exactly is a mystery until a strange woman in upper class clothing is found roaming around, looking lost. Having fled the castle, a princess is currently bent on saving her father from a powerful curse. If there's a curse to begin with?

Careful What You Wish For
What would you wish for if given the chance? A question to which Muse A has given the chance to get a very real answer when they come across a strange glass mirror that reflects not them, but a different person entirely. A kind of genie that grants wishes. But with each wish, there's a strange cost.

Desperate Measures
Everyone knows that angels and demons are supposed to be at war with one another. It's as natural as cats vs dogs, good vs evil. But there comes a strange time were opposites are forced to cooperate. When a strange entity appears that's neither angelic nor demonic, the two warring sides must band together to thwart the end of the world. The only problem is whether or not they can put aside their differences long enough to do so. A strange partnership arises out the mess, a demon and an angel working together to save the world.

A Strange Haunting
Muse A has lived in this house for decades and yet people seem to keep invading it and acting as though it's theirs when it's clearly not. It makes them so angry that they purposely drive them away over and over again. Muse B is down on their luck, having to move to a new town and looking for a cheap place to live for the time being. The house they chose is a little rundown down but clearly worth more than offered though doesn't question it. That is, until strange occurrences keep repeating. For example, things move from where they left them. Things fall without being touched. The faucets definitely have a problem with turning on and off on their own. All of those things could be ignored until a message was written on their wall: "Get Out".

Stipulations and Requirements
Barely anyone bothers with learning magic, finding it tedious and boring when technology offers everything that one could want to gain with magic without all of the hassle of looking through the old books. Furthering this plight, the elders at the Temple refuse to modernize the sacred practices and cementing the decline of interest. Muse A's father is one of the leading members at the Temple and continuously tries to push them into learning the old practices when they just want to do their own thing. However, Muse B is fascinated by the old ways and begs Muse A to teach them and possibly find a solution to reintroducing magic into this now technology-filled world.

I'm Not a Damsel, But I'm in Distress
Muse A is a pirate (captain or otherwise) that ends end being tossed overboard thanks to a mutiny gone wrong/right depending on the character. With weights thrown around them, they're left to drown until Muse B, a passing mermaid/merman, saves them from their fate. Will they band together and enact revenge on the pirate crew or will they get caught up in the drama of Muse B's jealous stalker before they get the chance?

I'm open to any other plots you may have in mind and may add some more later.

Last edited:
i would be interested for a strange haunting ! Do you have a discord or kik ? i'm more comfortable to rp on those platforms. (Also, though it is less important, do you have a preference for the pairing ? I tend to rp men characters so as you prefer...)

i would be interested for a strange haunting ! Do you have a discord or kik ? i'm more comfortable to rp on those platforms. (Also, though it is less important, do you have a preference for the pairing ? I tend to rp men characters so as you prefer...)
Unfortunately I prefer to stay on this site considering I don't have a kik (and I don't feel compelled to create one) and it's difficult for me to rp on discord. But if that doesn't dissuade you, I can send a pm to figure things out.

Desperate Measures
Everyone knows that angels and demons are supposed to be at war with one another. It's as natural as cats vs dogs, good vs evil. But there comes a strange time were opposites are forced to cooperate. When a strange entity appears that's neither angelic nor demonic, the two warring sides must band together to thwart the end of the world. The only problem is whether or not they can put aside their differences long enough to do so. A strange partnership arises out the mess, a demon and an angel working together to save the world.

Love this idea! Interested if you're still looking.

I know this is a strange thing, to respond so late, I was just scrolling through the search and found this.

I would love to discuss a RP with you if this is still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back