• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search! (Updated.) FxF search!! Always open! <3

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
Hi and welcome to my partner search! I'm really bored and have a ton of time so I'd really like to write some great stories! I prefer lots of details, someone who will challenge me to grow as a writer. I'm really trying to get better!
So no one lines.
18+ -- I am 22 myself.
I love romance so I'd like to have a bit in all my stories but it doesn't have to be the focus unless that is what you want!
I mostly write FxF stories but I am open to MxF plots depending on the characters. I don't play males.
LGBT+
Darker and more mature themes are totally fine I just will not write anything explicitly sexual. Light romance, kissing, cuddling, flirting and stuff is fine but I prefer to fade out for anything else.

Plots!

1. Post Apocalypse/ Military Rp. - In six months the United States had been completely changed and mostly ruined. A virus without a name decimated the population, leaving most just dead and those that did survive crawled deep in their holes. In the first months of the infection, Martial Law was declared and eventually the government collapsed leaving behind only the United States Military. Then the draft happened and everyone 13 years and over were forced to join. Now six months after the virus spread, remnants of the Military hold out in various locations, trying to secure a future for themselves.

2. Modern Fantasy. - Muse A is a girl who has strange and destructive powers, like the kind you'd hear about in a comic book. Of course, life isn't a comic book and it's actually terrifying being the only person around with those abilities. Then she meets Muse B, the only other person with powers like hers. One is eager to take advantage of the ability while the other only wants to do what's right! Is kind of a super hero romance drama haha!

3. FxF Realistic Romance. - Love isn't all Muse A dreamed it would be which is why she is having second thoughts only a month before her wedding. A week before the big day she shares a kiss with her best friend, Muse B. Will she go through with the wedding or give it up to be with her long time friend?

4. Medieval Fantasy/ Adventure. - The year is 343. It is a time of darkness. Throughout the land, people worship those with the inherent power to cause destruction. Those with magic. Gods and Goddesses that walk among the world of men and women.

5. Realistic Crime Drama. - Two best friends run away from their abusive home lives but find that life on their own is not as easy as it seemed. It's not long before the two go on a crime spree, robbing, stealing and killing everywhere they go. Modern day Bonnie and Clyde type plot!!

Feel free to suggest any plots! I'm very open. :)

Pairings:

Modern/ Realistic
Best Friends.
Exes
Roommates.
Bully x Victim
Sick x Healthy
Drug addict x best friend.
Cop x Criminal
Teacher x Student
Nurse x Patient

Fandoms

(I do not play Canon Characters. OC's only for me.)
Attack on Titan.
Fate/Stay
Gakuen Alice
Law and Order: SVU
(Probably more, just ask if you're feeling like something and I'll let you know if I can do it.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back