• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search Thread! <3

Jam Jam Jenn

Welcome to my Search Thread!

As you may have guessed, I am looking for some partners to role-play with.

I am a 28 29 year old mother and can get a little busy but don't worry, I will not disappear for more than a couple days without giving you some form of notice.

I can punch out one to three paragraphs on average, sometimes more depending on the situation or my inspiration.

I absolutely adore romance and would highly prefer that whatever we do contain it. I only do MxF at this time. Nothing against the others, I'm just not good at the others. As well, I would highly prefer to take the female main, although, I am fully capable of having male side characters. =D
Forums or PM's are perfectly acceptable for me. Picture or no picture is also fine with me. I generally don't like doing profiles but will if you prefer. Maybe something with minimal details, don't want to give out too much information on our characters right off the bat. I enjoy learning and sharing the characters throughout the role-play. As for pictures, real or anime, I don't have a preference.

I do have some huge no-no's when it comes to roleplaying. I don't do smut, huge age gaps, or incest.

My characters are generally in their early twenties and later, mostly because I am closer to that age. 

I will list some of my current cravings or ideas. If you would like to add your own twist to them, by all means share. I do not bite. Also, if there's something you may be interested in and it isn't listed, feel free to share with me. The worst thing I can say is no.

General Pairings/Ideas

Neighbours

- Assassin/Target

Is there something you're interested in that isn't listed above? Let me know. I'm pretty open to other stuff. This is just a small list of things I'm interested in. =D

Plot Ideas

- Vacation

A girl and her friends rent a cabin by the lake for the summer. While there, they meet many people. The girl meets one guy in particular whom she bonds closely with. A romance begins to form but what happens when summer ends?

As a final note, if you're interested, shoot me a private message. I'll have an easier time keeping track of it that way. Give me some information on yourself and your roleplaying style. Let me know what you'd be interested in and your ideas, if you have any. I like to brainstorm and create magic!

Last edited by a moderator:
No kidding. I'm a little busy right now, could you be the one to message me?

Hello, I would send you a pm but unfortunately I'm too new. However I believe that if you send me a pm I can reply to that. I'm interested in Arranged Marriage, and Pirate × Stowaway as for plots I liked, Vacation, and Separated Friends. Also I'm more than happy to talk about my style and availability more in the pm. Thanks and I hope to hear back.

Taran said:
Hello, I would send you a pm but unfortunately I'm too new. However I believe that if you send me a pm I can reply to that. I'm interested in Arranged Marriage, and Pirate × Stowaway as for plots I liked, Vacation, and Separated Friends. Also I'm more than happy to talk about my style and availability more in the pm. Thanks and I hope to hear back.
Wanted to let you know I sent you a PM, unsure if you received it or not. Either way, looking forward to writing with you. :)

[QUOTE="Jam Jam Jenn]Wanted to let you know I sent you a PM, unsure if you received it or not. Either way, looking forward to writing with you. :)

[/QUOTE]
I did, and have replied as well. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested but I cannot send a pm right now :(  Would it be possible for you to send me a pm so I can reply later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back