• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search (Originals and Fandoms) Long/Short term Partners Needed

BraveSoul

wandering my mind
Hey, how's it going? My name is BraveSoul, call me whatever you please. But, I just usually go by Brave. Like the majority of this site, im looking for a partner. Keep on reading for more details.

☆About me

- I'm 16 years old, a junior in high school.

- I'm obsessed with the Ninja Turtles, Raphael is my favorite turtle. My favorite animal is also the turtle.... I just love turtles period.

- I can be pretty funny and shy at the same time.

☆ Fandoms (Bold = Craving) # - Plot

- Harry Potter (Only saw a bit of the movie, but I understand a few things to the point where I could do a roleplay.)

- Soul Eater #

- Free! #

- Percy Jackson

-Attack on Titan

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cannon x Cannon, Cannon x OC) #

- Yuri! On Ice (Cannon x Cannon)

- The Walking Dead (based on the video game, some Cannon x Cannon, maybe consider Cannon x OC and OC x OC) #

-High School of the Dead (OC x OC only) #

-School Live!

-Clannad (My God the feels) #

☆ Originals

- High School (With a twist)

- College girl x college drop out #

- Anything LGBT (Love will always win, baby!)

- Homeless boy/girl x rich/middle class boy or girl #

- Prisoner x Prisoner

- Family Rivals

- Young Gangs (Between 14-18) #

- Young pregnancies #

☆ My "Rules"

- Tell me when you are going to be gone. I've had too many partners who disappeared and never told me when they were going to return.

- I won't be the only one who is going to come up with a plot, let's have fun and think of one together! :)

- I don't do script, I'm sorry. But, be able to write about three to five sentences and we'll be alright!

- BE YOURSELF.

- My timezone is Mountain Time, I go to school Monday through Friday 7:20 - 2:48 pm. If you work or have school please tell me!

- I prefer doing role plays on Skype, but if you don't have Skype we can stick to either PM's, Threads, or email. Whatever works best for you.

- Don't be afraid to point out any of my mistakes, I appreciate it. xD

If you're interested, either message me or just post on here! Happy roleplaying!~

Hey! I'd love to do a Percy Jackson roleplay with you :)  shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I'd love to do Percy Jackson with you! PM me if you're interested :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back